Are you having fun watching this team?

sdog1981

Reaction score
The Seahawks have played the 5th toughest schedule this season. The Cowboys have played the 27th. I like the Seahawks chances. I also have a bunch of friends from New York they don't think the 2007 and 2011 seasons where a lot of fun even though they won the Superbowl.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post ... f-schedule

jeremiah

Reaction score
I will simply answer the question. In 2016 I expect them to play poorly, and am happy when they do not. When they play a really good team in the playoffs, I am afraid the wheels will fall off like they did in TB and GB. Not that I want it to happen, but the fear is there. In two years, this team has regressed in every area. The Defense is worse, the Offense is worse, the special teams are worse, the coaching is worse.

xXCHawkXx

Reaction score
Shocking how so many so called fans turn off the game before it ends. The equivalent of leaving the stadium before the game ends, no?

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
xXCHawkXx":1tzpq31n said:
Shocking how so many so called fans turn off the game before it ends. The equivalent of leaving the stadium before the game ends, no?

Nah. There is a difference (at least to me). Your TV is your home with nobody else there. The team can't see or feel you turn off the TV. When at the stadium you have more money and effort invested and you are there to support the team. If the players see the stand bleeding people then it might affect them. That is just my viewpoint. Although it is your life and money and anyone who want to turn it off or leave a game can do whatever they want. Not sure it makes them less of a fan. Just maybe less hardcore.

xXCHawkXx

Reaction score
To each their own but color me hardcore. Never want to miss a snap.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
jeremiah":1h4t7vfz said:
I will simply answer the question. In 2016 I expect them to play poorly, and am happy when they do not. When they play a really good team in the playoffs, I am afraid the wheels will fall off like they did in TB and GB. Not that I want it to happen, but the fear is there. In two years, this team has regressed in every area. The Defense is worse, the Offense is worse, the special teams are worse, the coaching is worse.
Yet the stats do not back up your claims..Had not been for injuries I think the offense would have been much better.Thank heavens for the D otherwise we would be out of the playoffs.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
xXCHawkXx":dqtukigr said:

there were fans leaving the nfccg vs GB two years ago too....was there to witness the hoards leaving and then trying to scurry back. some left and did not return....that must have sucked. $500 a seat...I was staying to the last second...

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Having fun? Absolutely! I have been a fan since the beginning. 1976, not the PC/JS Era. If I wasn't having fun being a fan of this team, I would have given up years ago if not decades. Winning is never guaranteed. If you are basing your definition of fun on whether or not your team wins, then I suggest you take up a new hobby, like knitting or crafting something where there are only wins in what you have created.

With as many comebacks as this rendition of Seahawks football has succeeded in, I am amazed that anyone would ever turn the channel let alone leave a game early. I've never done either. I've sat through some real crap fests in the kingdome and C Link. Even in a crap fest, your team can have a play or two that will cause you to stand up and cheer.

Being a football fan means that you go into every game hoping your team can win. Some seasons that hope is closer to expectation while other seasons winning may seem more like a potential miracle. Win, lose or draw and I will always have fun watching the Seahawks. Some games/seasons are just more or less fun than others. It's all good though.

u0087966

Reaction score
It's not fun for me to watch because of the front lines on both offense and defense. Everyone and their sisters knew this line was bad coming into the season but there were hopes Cable could improve it...it's still leaks like a sieve (AZ has 3 sacks in first quarter).

D-line front 4 hasn't been penetrating and the Hawks haven't been blitzing. They are not pressuring the QB which means they're giving up too much to opponent's offense..I hope they turn it around and make a liar out of me.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
This is the worst Seattle offense I've seen since the early 90s. Watching this team is no longer a priority for me.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I feel like this needs to be bumped... idk.

Feeling pretty shitty right now, can't lie.

red grenadine

Reaction score
I quit watching for a couple months.

Went to the game and enjoyed the worst offensive line I've ever seen and the defense just give up

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Seahawks games are not entertaining this year, so no. Not fun, a waste of my time, really.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Yes. Still love watching this team. Aside from the injuries and horrible offensive line, we're still in almost every single game. We still pull off the wins, regardless of what everyone thinks around here. We're still one of the better teams in the league.

And they're still MY Seahawks.

kf3339

Reaction score
falcongoggles":116ghbqp said:
The NFL is an entertainment venue. Thus I ask you, are you having fun?

The following games were about as enjoyable as a root canal

Dolphins
Rams
Cardinals
Tampa Bay
Green Bay

What say you? Is the product being put on the field by Pete, JC and company worth your time?

NOPE.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
LOL I remember teams that won 2 games this club rarely gets blown out and is going to host a playoff game I'm grateful to watch them.

sdog1981

Reaction score
This team is a box score team. Don't watch it live and just read the box score you will feel better.

Latest posts