Americas Game: 2013 Seahawks

McGruff

Reaction score
Is there any chance I can get Good and Most High Holy Rev unbanned so I can log into this account on my phone?

flv2

Reaction score
Is there any chance I can get Good and Most High Holy Rev unbanned so I can log into this account on my phone?
Starting a multi-way PM with several moderators would probably be the best way to find out. Alternatively you could tag them @accountname. Without either they might not see your request.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep McGruff is an Alumni member that hasn’t been around in a minute. I quickly realized my error in judgement when he reached out to me last night. All is well. He’s a fellow reprobate like the rest of us.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
When is the 2014 SB? That was the best!

You mean February 2 of 2014? Yes, I agree. Best Super Bowl ever.

That was one of the greatest moments of my sports-fan life, along with: telling Jim Zorn to his face in 1984 that I had had his autographed picture framed on my wall for years; being at (group-phase and semifinal) games and near the stadium for the final of the 1994 World Cup with Brazilian friends; and following the 2002 World Cup in Brazil with friends and coworkers.

Get a life, troll.

McGruff

Reaction score
You mean February 2 of 2014? Yes, I agree. Best Super Bowl ever.

That was one of the greatest moments of my sports-fan life, along with: telling Jim Zorn to his face in 1984 that I had had his autographed picture framed on my wall for years; being at (group-phase and semifinal) games and near the stadium for the final of the 1994 World Cup with Brazilian friends; and following the 2002 World Cup in Brazil with friends and coworkers.

Get a life, troll.
You really must not take me seriously.