Americas Game: 2013 Seahawks

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I still have the game on my DirectTV box. I haven't watched it in years though.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I have it recorded but I usually watch it whenever I see it on tv so rarely need to watch the recording. Always a great watch

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
For those who want to watch or record it this game will be on this week. It looks like they are airing each year in order starting at 1:00 am Seattle time. Looks like ours is 10:00 pm Seattle time Friday. All on the NFL network.

As an aside does anyone know if there is a 2002 season version? They seem to be skipping it in this lineup. I believe the Bucs won that season.

Last edited:

OLYhawks

Reaction score
He be gone.
Good call. It'll be something I'll never understand, trolling another fan board. That takes time and effort. Even when I was heavily into the Seahawks, it never crossed my mind to go troll a different fan board. To each their own I suppose.

flv2

Reaction score
I'm all for 2nd chances on the internet, especially for someone who was a site member for a long time. If that was who I think it was then i'm sorry to see them gone, (again). That said a high profile account name doesn't suggest modification to behaviour that resulted in a 1st ban, and the onus was on that person to change. Moderating isn't easy and it's thankless. This site has been heavily targeted with alt and spam accounts over the last 2 years. I can't blame staff for having quick trigger fingers.

McGruff

Reaction score
It was a meaningless, harmless sarcastic comment meant in good fun. I did not realize that kind of thing was no longer welcome here

I have recovered my long lost account from ages ago. Perhaps I will have better luck with this one. Those who remember will know that I meant no harm, and that 90% of what I say is meaningless.

But I do worry that new people may be too quickly written off if they go against the grain. hopefully that isn't the case.

flv2

Reaction score
It was a meaningless, harmless sarcastic comment meant in good fun. I did not realize that kind of thing was no longer welcome here

I have recovered my long lost account from ages ago. Perhaps I will have better luck with this one. Those who remember will know that I meant no harm, and that 90% of what I say is meaningless.

But I do worry that new people may be too quickly written off if they go against the grain. hopefully that isn't the case.
Welcome back harmless sarcastic member.

McGruff

Reaction score
Regarding the original thread. 2013 or 2014, I'm not interested in rewatching either. Football is boring when you know the ending. Just ask the Browns from 2008 to 2019.