ALDS - Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros Oct 11-17

balakoth

Reaction score
What other choice does he have? There's no one left. Literally.
You let murfee keep pitching? THis is an actual question?

Yeah lets pitch RObbie to Alv that hits over 300 against lefties and the most hrs given up by a pitcher

balakoth

Reaction score
It only feels right that we will either win or lose this game with Ray. He will either redeem himself or we run him out of town.
Kinda agree at this point.. I feel like our boys are swinging for the fences.. not for the hits

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Pathetic offensive performance. Should have just asked if we could play game 3 in Houston.

balakoth

Reaction score
Great call. That worked out really well.
yep and Ray showed he was a better option right? Vs this game of letting a few pitchers go a bit longer

I get it.. you look smart now.. even if your baseball IQ is lower than anything

Had he kept in the Festa this wouldnt be a point of contention now would it.. genius

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I mean, the Astros have only scored 1 run over 18 innings as well. Just a single dong to tie it.

balakoth

Reaction score
1st home playoff game in 2 decades and they lay an egg
To be honest Houston was laying eggs too.. but I agree... these last 8 innings has everyone swinging for fences instead of actual baseball... It was a good run I enjoyed it... Id say add a 2B but.. Frazier showed up in playoffs.. hard to know at this point

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Houston is going to the WS. Seattle played them tough. Really hope they win this game. I hate the astros more than any team.

Chapow

Reaction score
Had he kept in the Festa this wouldnt be a point of contention now would it.. genius

For sure. If only Servais would have left Festa in, we would have scored by now. :ROFLMAO:

I'm no genius. Not by a long shot. But I sure look like one next to you.