AFCW revenge game for Seahawks in Superbowl. Who do you...

pmedic920

Reaction score
If we end up 15-1, I want the colts in the Superbowl. That would be the ultimate revenge. Not AFCW I know. But how sweet would that scenario be. Historically speaking.... The broncos (manning) would be my preference.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1zaxakgh said:
Seahawk Sailor":1zaxakgh said:
Easily Chiefs. I want no part of a second jobbing so the league can get Pretty Boy Manning his second ring.

That crossed my mind, too.

But, then, I didn't want to sound paranoid and conspiratorial. Like you. :th2thumbs:
Ugh, this is probably a little true, which makes me ill. That said, while I have a number of Chiefs friends, I'd really love to spank Denver in the Super Bowl.

Why? In addition to Manning, John "Horseface" Elway is still a part of the organization.

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
I don't care as long as we take home the lombardi..but for viewership and respect..most likely the Broncos.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3n70iu8v said:
Easily Chiefs. I want no part of a second jobbing so the league can get Pretty Boy Manning his second ring.

This ^^^

Colts would be fine too cuz I actually believe we'd get a fairly officiated game due to the storyline being RW v. Luck, two up and coming young guns, etc.