Adopt a rookie 2023

Rainger

Reaction score
Well I am adopting Derick Hall, what a stud! What a story. I love all the picks the Hawks made but I cant wait for Hall to blow up our opposition.

Jville

Reaction score
I enjoy picking from the list of un-drafted and dismissed prospects ..............

Don't sleep on collage walk on Ty Okada. He could become a Special Teams stand out and his versatile defensive background (safety - corner - nickle - captain) makes him even more valuable...........

"Pro Day participants typically run through the same drills and reps that the Combine puts on and when Okada’s turn came up he did better in several of those drills than many of his FCS (and FBS) counterparts did last month in Indianapolis. The most notable one being his 40.5” vertical jump; a mark that would have tied him for third amongst all safeties who attended the Combine and landed him ninth overall at the event.

On top of his impressive vertical, Okada landed a 10’9” broad jump as well, besting almost all Combine participants in that category too. He also shined in the speed drills, clocking a 4.44 40-yard dash putting him only behind Pitt’s Brandon Hill in that category for safeties who attended the Combine. He finished the 20-yard shuttle in 3.98 seconds and completed the three-cone drill in 6.85 seconds, again finishing ahead of several Combine goers. Link >>> https://www.underdogdynasty.com/202...cs-2023-nfl-draft-ty-okada-big-sky-conference "

cheese22

Reaction score
I enjoy picking from the list of un-drafted and dismissed prospects ..............

Don't sleep on collage walk on Ty Okada. He could become a Special Teams stand out and his versatile defensive background (safety - corner - nickle - captain) makes him even more valuable...........

"Pro Day participants typically run through the same drills and reps that the Combine puts on and when Okada’s turn came up he did better in several of those drills than many of his FCS (and FBS) counterparts did last month in Indianapolis. The most notable one being his 40.5” vertical jump; a mark that would have tied him for third amongst all safeties who attended the Combine and landed him ninth overall at the event.

On top of his impressive vertical, Okada landed a 10’9” broad jump as well, besting almost all Combine participants in that category too. He also shined in the speed drills, clocking a 4.44 40-yard dash putting him only behind Pitt’s Brandon Hill in that category for safeties who attended the Combine. He finished the 20-yard shuttle in 3.98 seconds and completed the three-cone drill in 6.85 seconds, again finishing ahead of several Combine goers. Link >>> https://www.underdogdynasty.com/202...cs-2023-nfl-draft-ty-okada-big-sky-conference "

Came here to say Okada.

Superbowl 48

Reaction score
O.k., I'm adopting Zach Charbonnet, because running the ball, you need support.

I do expect rookie adoption support ($$$), by the Seahawks organization. I'm not doing this for free you know?!?!

godawg

Reaction score
Olu Olu. With a little coaching he may prove to be a solid foundation of this line for years to come.

Good thing we aren’t squandering what will be a stellar O-line on a quarterback who refuses to throw the ball until he has a chance to escape the pressure and who is no longer quick enough or flexible enough to do so.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I see Okada is already taken. This kid is special, and he’s a Bobcat. He’s going to be my UDFA rookie.

Oluwatimi is going to be my adopt a rookie. Even linemen need a little love.
He is not taken he can have lots of adoptive parents in .NET. If he is your boy he is your boy. Give him all your love.