Adopt a rookie 2023

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'll be the first to adopt Witherspoon.

I'll take good care of him, and he will return the favor by winning DROY and join Tariq in the Pro Bowl flag football game

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I've got two adopt a rookies -

Offense - Zach Charbonnet (He and KW are going to make each other better)
Defense - Robert "Trench Monster" Cooper

nanomoz

Reaction score
I gotta go with Jerrick Reed. There's something about the dude, and the way Pete and John talked about him makes me curious.

It sounds like they had to have him, and moved him up on their board to make sure they got him.

GemCity

Reaction score
Being an OSU fan, JSN is my preferred choice but, he already has a few of you and we don’t want to spoil him.

I’m going to take in Mike Morris. I’ve already planned his nutrition menu which consists of a’la QuarterBack Stew and KnockTightEndsOnTheirAzz soufflé.

Desert is still in the works but, I’m leaning towards a sweetened stuffing. RunStuffin.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well I am adopting Derick Hall, what a stud! What a story. I love all the picks the Hawks made but I cant wait for Hall to blow up our opposition.

Same

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Although I'm pumped to see what JSN & K-Mac will do this season, my gut is telling me to pick the guy who was drafted to address Seattle's biggest weakness last season, I hope that by picking him, he'll get sprinkled with a little juju and outperform expectations (based on where he was drafted). That man is of course, Cameron Young.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I've got two adopt a rookies -

Offense - Zach Charbonnet (He and KW are going to make each other better)
Defense - Robert "Trench Monster" Cooper
Since my adopt a rookie on defense is no longer a Seahawk. I will choose Mike Morris for my replacement for the defense. This guy is the "sleeper" of this draft. Expecting great things from Morris.