Action Green Thursday?

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I’m in the minority as I love the all action green, as an alternate. Strangely I do not care for the action green and blue combo, reminds me too much of the first attempt at this combo which did nothing for me.
With that said I also would love to see the blackout uniform that Bobby wants, I could see an awesome MNF blackout game with the crowd and the lighting going dark with the green beacon lighting up the stadium at introduction.
And for the traditionalist I can’t wait for the throwbacks, if they do them right it will be a fantastic nod to the past…I will wear my OG for sure.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":321m4c0a said:
I’m in the minority as I love the all action green, as an alternate. Strangely I do not care for the action green and blue combo, reminds me too much of the first attempt at this combo which did nothing for me.
With that said I also would love to see the blackout uniform that Bobby wants, I could see an awesome MNF blackout game with the crowd and the lighting going dark with the green beacon lighting up the stadium at introduction.
And for the traditionalist I can’t wait for the throwbacks, if they do them right it will be a fantastic nod to the past…I will wear my OG for sure.

Raiders knockoff, now with Green!

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":20a0jcc1 said:
Flyingsquad23":20a0jcc1 said:

Raiders knockoff, now with Green!

Not sure what you’re talking about. Raiders have never worn all black and there is no mistaking the black uniform that we’ve seen on Bobby on this site with anything they have worn. The all green was an NFL marketing thing and the Hawks originally chose all action green. I get it, all black is far from traditional but for one game I just think it could be legit.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As much as I hate them, honestly it's not really that important at all. Keep winning in them, good enough.
I think they're horrific, but meh. I'll be in the stands going nuts for the team, regardless what they wear.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Saw that it's official; we are going with the Action Green Thursday

[urltargetblank]https://www.seahawks.com/news/seahawks-break-out-action-green-uniforms-for-thursday-night-football[/urltargetblank]

There may be some magic associated with the green on green combination--the Seahawks are currently 4-0 when wearing all action green jerseys.

In fact, since debuting the uniform combo in 2016 for the NFL's Color Rush campaign, they sport a 7-0 record when wearing Action Green on top.

2016: W 24-3 vs. Los Angeles Rams
2017: W 22-16 at Arizona Cardinals
2018: W 21-7 vs. Minnesota Vikings
2019: W 30-29 vs. Los Angeles Rams
2019: W 37-30 vs. Minnesota Vikings (Action Green tops, blue pants)
2020: W 27-26 vs. Minnesota Vikings (Action Green tops, blue pants)
2020: W 28-21 vs. Arizona Cardinals (Action Green tops, blue pants)

Latest posts