Action Green Thursday?

JGreen79

Reaction score
Who thinks we'll see Action Green on TNF?

Big divisional game at home on a short week. Action Green always brings out some crazy plays.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
When could they start using throwback alternates?
Or was that approval only for the helmets?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Sorry. I just HATE HATE HATE the green.

I'm probably in the minority, but i think they just look like Fing power rangers, and not proper football players.

Just me - but I think there's a skewed win record with the green, isn't there? We 'always' win in it?

:pukeface:

Greenhell

Reaction score
HawkFreak":3eft5j71 said:

Yes, for the helmets but that would also open up for the opportunity to do the old blue, silver and green unis. Not approved until next season.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Love, love, love the Electric Green Uni's....Reason?...As a 5 year old kid (69 years ago) our family lived South of our now home stadium, I recall riding the bus to downtown Seattle with my mom, looking out the windows and seeing all the Taxi Cabs that were painted-----> Electric Green :irishdrinkers: been one of my favorite colors ever since, oh and, the fact that they seem to almost always kick butt while wearing those Uni's, kinda reinforces that feel good for me. :2thumbs:

kidhawk

Reaction score
ddores":olooa764 said:

I'm probably in the minority, but i think they just look like Fing power rangers, and not proper football players.

Just me - but I think there's a skewed win record with the green, isn't there? We 'always' win in it?

I've never liked the green unis, but they have one good thing going for them and that's our record when we wear them, and as long as we win, I could not care one iota what the uniform looks like. The importance of this matchup actually makes me hope they do where them. We need to win this week and if the green uni blinds the Rams enough for us to do that, then I'm all for them.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
kidhawk":1dlwbovv said:
ddores":1dlwbovv said:

I've never liked the green unis, but they have one good thing going for them and that's our record when we wear them, and as long as we win, I could not care one iota what the uniform looks like. The importance of this matchup actually makes me hope they do where them. We need to win this week and if the green uni blinds the Rams enough for us to do that, then I'm all for them.

OKAY! Then go go go puke green for the win!!!!!

240 F 322055019 ncUpPoCBsVqdboteckTwWbF7PcIbtd5X

I'll put on my lead replica jersey!!!!!

:0190l:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I like some green colors but not the ALT green..If it wins though-cool

sutz

Reaction score
Have they been releasing/tweeting the uni combos in advance this season? I don't recall seeing them this year.

notyou

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2dg9gzep said:
Not even close to real Seahawks colors. Putrid.
Can't people just be happy about a good record in these uniforms? It's like you enjoy losing in other uniforms.

They are ugly though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hate the Jersey's. Nothing more. The irony of your comment. On a page with a LOT of people who rarely seem to enjoy a win. You're right, they do win in those things. I just find them brutal. Nothing intimidating about those things, at all. Losings sucks a**. Never a good thing, ever.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
HawkFreak":1w0b23ao said:

By the time the helmet rule was lifted, it was too late to change uniforms for this season, iirc, so the earliest would be next year. They also have to declare their alternate uniforms in advance and have to keep them for X number of years but I believe I read that since we've had the Kermits and the Sweat Stain Grays for so long that we are eligible to change our alternates next season. Going off memory so the details may be a tad off but the substance is correct, I believe.

Latest posts