5 trophies in the past or 1 now?

HansGruber

Reaction score
howvtf6j02rx12nuzhdj.jpg

Kaiser

Reaction score
Marvin49":1146g59v said:
Kaiser":1146g59v said:
How about this: i'd gladly take the 1 now over 5 that happened before i knew wtf was going on in a football game.

Again....that's a generational argument.

If they happened before you were a fan, they are just grainy NFL Films footage. If you saw and experienced them all, its something quite different.

No shit, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Giedi

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3rz2kvbt said:
Giedi":3rz2kvbt said:
Packers are a dynasty level franchise. New York Giants have had the satisfaction of ending our almost three-peat and are also multiple super bowl winners. Same with Dallas, they are also multiple super bowl winners. The point Marvin is making is simply that being defeated once in the playoffs by a franchise that won one super bowl isn't at the same level as being defeated multiple times at the highest level of competition by a franchise with long and storied successes in super bowls.

LMAO... What a load of monkey shit. Ya Sure You Betcha you DenialNiner.

The Giants have peppered the Niners, a game here and a game there. Once in 2011 and oh... 23 years ago, 27 years ago? Puh-lease.

The Packers have lost more to the Niners than reversed, especially recently with that gaping, bleeding, porous, festering gash of a defense.

The Cowboys? Sure Giedi, I will give you that. It was over 20 years ago.

The Niners have NOTHING over the Hawks, ZERO. Even the ancient Super Bowl thing is so distant that I am associating it with the Steelers work of the 70s. They have never ended the Hawks season. The Niners' recent claim to fame over the Hawks is a single win in the Clink against a 7-9 TJack team, while the Niners have watched the Hawks go to the playoffs 8 of the last 11 seasons. Win the division 6 out of the last 10. They have seen the Hawks go to 2 Super Bowls and win one.

No Niner fan ever seems to remember it, but every offseason, going back to 2003 their fans have squawked about winning the division. That it was just a formality and that anyone mentioning any other team was crazy. Every season, like clockwork. The Hawks took those predictions and battered them with Seahawks man chowder season after season. I have been reading Niner hate since the first time they lost to the Hawks in 2003.

Cowboys ? Sure... they slapped the Niners around, but BS on Green Bay and the Giants with their "storied" crap. That is a big load of feces. Green Bay is a doormat and the Niners and Giants have enjoyed one playoff game in over 23 years.

The Hawks and Niners meet all the time and they trade blows, but the Niners have suffered serious beat downs year in and out, even when they were supposed to be "good".

But I'm sure this year will be different! Niner fans predicted it! (But they don't bother themselves with the Hawks)
Loafo my buddie! Sorry I don't have the pull on the Webzone that you do here. But I hope someday that board injustice is rectified! :mrgreen:

The NY giants beat us at Candlestick after they beat us again at home the previous year in the playoffs on their way to their superbowl. Aarons recently won a superbowl - with our old OC - which is galling, as for Dallas, the Troy Aikman vs Steve Young is still raw with many older 49ers. Yes, Dallas has fallen on hard times but when they were good - they were very good and and more importantly good for a *very long time.*

I would buy your argument Loafo, those are very good points. However, *when* was the last time you went to 3 NFC CG in a row, and yes - congrats to the Seahawks for winning your first super bowl. I totally respect the win. Your coach is an excellent defensive coach. But even last year, when your team was at the height of your power, your team still hasn't won on 49er turf. I think the stat is since 2008 that you have not won away against the 49ers. I could be dead wrong though. The point I am trying to make and what I think Marvin is making is that we just haven't met that often in the *playoffs* in actual head to head meetings to make a dent in the general 49er fans conciousness. We know the 'Hawks more as division rivals than playoff rivals. That can change if we meet in the playoffs more often though.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
HansGruber":3pzs6gkh said:
lvnginhwktwn":3pzs6gkh said:
Yes I stuck my foot my foot in my mouth, you got me.

Just based on the number of 49er related post here, are you really going to try and convince me that you don't care what 49er fans think? Damn! Talk about denial.

YOU made the choice to go to a Seahawks forum and try to convince Seahawk fans that your team is still relevant and that we still care about you. You're the one biting at ankles.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I couldn't care less. Your team and its fans are irrelevant to me outside of the humor you provide. Whiner trash-talk is literally the equivalent of Browns fans talking trash to Steeler fans about all those titles they won in the 40's and 50's.

I don't waste my time with Whiner trash and their Al Bundy-esque bragging about the glorious past. Why would I? Ever since the Seahawks joined the NFC West all we've don is WIN, and own the division. Outside of one run way back in the 1980's, Candlestick is the modern-era Factory of Sadness (TM). Why would any of us care about or respect that?

Or maybe I should call Singletary in here so he can drop trou and wave his jesus necklace in your face to highlight my point. You root for a clown franchise. Fittingly, your team colors perfectly match Ronald McDonald's wardrobe. The 1980's ended a long time ago and the only endorsements Montana's doing now are for Bengay, Metamucil, and various orthopedic shoe makers. Soon, we'll be seeing him mutter "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" in some infomercial at 3am on a Tuesday. But no Seahawk fans will see it, because most of us have jobs.

But yeah, keep coming over to a Seahawks forum, hanging out with Seahawk fans, biting at our ankles, and talking about how we fear and respect you. Maybe you'll believe yourself some day.

When your team starts tanking again this season, you all will disappear and we will never miss you, having never really known you to begin with. You just showed up here a year ago. Enjoy that flash in the pan, enjoy the last of those top draft picks from Singletary's incompetence. Your window has closed and I'm frankly bored with it all anyway, so thank God that's over.

Bring on the Cardinals.

Not trying g to convince Hawk fans about anything, just think it's funny how some of you use words like "irrelevant", and statements like "we could care less about the niners", yet your "Seahawk forum" is filled with all things 49ers.

And it would seem like all team forums have their share of D'bag members, thanks for volunteering for the position it suits you well.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
If I was 50, I would have traded the 5 for 1.

As far as Roland's query. 55-10 vs 43-8.

The only thing you need to do is compare the Bronco teams.

Elway had a marginal QB year, throwing as many ints as TDs. Manning had a record breaking year. A historically great offensive regular season.

The Niners were repeating and had an amazing regular season. They were enormous favorites (12).

Both impressive victories on the biggest stage, but I'll give the nod to the latest Bronco thrashing.

HansGruber

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":46hy1ea9 said:
Not trying g to convince Hawk fans about anything, just think it's funny how some of you use words like "irrelevant", and statements like "we could care less about the niners", yet your "Seahawk forum" is filled with all things 49ers.

And it would seem like all team forums have their share of D'bag members, thanks for volunteering for the position it suits you well.

If you're not trying to convince Hawk fans of anything, why are you here? To get your rocks off on people laughing at the 49ers, telling yourself it is some form of respect? To troll Seahawk fans? Both?

I think you need to take a look at the man in the mirror. Tell him to change his ways.

Did you like my 1980's pop culture reference? I figured that might resonate with a 49ers fan. Speak to you in a language you would understand, through the perspective of someone living in the 1980's. I'm trying to bridge the gap here.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
HansGruber":1gs4g3mi said:
lvnginhwktwn":1gs4g3mi said:

If you're not trying to convince Hawk fans of anything, why are you here? To get your rocks off on people laughing at the 49ers, telling yourself it is some form of respect? To troll Seahawk fans? Both?

I think you need to take a look at the man in the mirror. Tell him to change his ways.

Did you like my 1980's pop culture reference? I figured that might resonate with a 49ers fan. Speak to you in a language you would understand, through the perspective of someone living in the 1980's. I'm trying to bridge the gap here.

I rest my case.

HansGruber

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":s669r991 said:
I rest my case.

Does this mean you crawl back to the dark stanky hole you crawled out of now? Yay!!

Hey, just doing my part for humanity. Remember, the children!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
HansGruber":3meiihtt said:
lvnginhwktwn":3meiihtt said:
I rest my case.

Does this mean you crawl back to the dark stanky hole you crawled out of now? Yay!!

Hey, just doing my part for humanity. Remember, the children!

No it simply means you're proving how big a D'bag you are and I no longer need to argue my case.

HansGruber

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1x3rvpm9 said:

This is how I picture Hans.
This is quite possibly the weakest smack I've ever seen.

That guy has about ten times the looks and fashion sense than I do. You realize I spend about 14-16 hours a day, 6-7 days a week around the type of nerds that this guy laughs at? My idea of a good time Friday night is writing research papers or staring at someone's brain. This dude probably has mad LARPer bitches hanging on his jock, when he's not kicking ass in a foam sword fight or taking home trophies for his super-kickass steampunk cosplay outfit. When I show up at Comicon in my homemade Dr Kenzo Tenma outfit, people always confuse me with Johan Liebert!!! Clearly my nerd skillz are nowhere near this guys level!

Try again, young Jedi! You clearly need the practice!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
HansGruber":1kx8b0qk said:
lvnginhwktwn":1kx8b0qk said:

This is how I picture Hans.
This is quite possibly the weakest smack I've ever seen.

That guy has about ten times the looks and fashion sense than I do. You realize I spend about 14-16 hours a day, 6-7 days a week around the type of nerds that this guy laughs at? My idea of a good time Friday night is writing research papers or staring at someone's brain. This dude probably has mad LARPer bitches hanging on his jock, when he's not kicking ass in a foam sword fight or taking home trophies for his super-kickass steampunk cosplay outfit. When I show up at Comicon in my homemade Dr Kenzo Tenma outfit, people always confuse me with Johan Liebert!!! Clearly my nerd skillz are nowhere near this guys level!

Try again, young Jedi! You clearly need the practice!

Dude I wasn't talking smack, this is really how I picture you.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
[qCry me a river.

I'm a Niner fan on a Seahawks board.
If you make a comment about something ludicrous, I'm going to say it's ludicrous. Seriously dude...thicker skin. What peeps have said to you in this forum is NOTHING compared to what they say to me on a daily basis. Its all in fun.

Bottom line? Chill.[/quote]

This actually had me laughing because I could hear you sort of yelling it through your typing. You also make a good point.

HansGruber

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3vgneena said:
Dude I wasn't talking smack, this is really how I picture you.

Appearance smack? Oh man, that cuts pretty deep.

Here's how I imagine you:
estudiar-MBA-antes-de-crear-mi-empresa.jpg

Did I do that right? Oh wait, no, I'm supposed to pick some superficial characteristic intended to somehow insult your sexual prowess, sexual orientation, intelligence, socioeconomic status, or something like that right?

Sorry, I never really learned how to do this properly back in the second grade.

HansGruber

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2xszb5rf said:
HansGruber":2xszb5rf said:
Sorry, I never really learned how to do this properly back in the second grade.

Bro. Bow down to your superiors. He was talkin' smack like that in kindergarten.

Oh yeah??? Well this is you buddy!!

apple_clothing_02.jpg

Fire up the sailboat, we're headed to the Hamptons!!

Or uh.... uhm.... no, I just suck at this. Damn!

Let me try this again...

a2d30db9e92cb0038d7dc09247007483.jpg

Does this picture properly express my suspicion of the depths of your social awkwardness and/or nerdiness?

SF49r

Reaction score
This is how i picture everyone on this forum

ugliest-person-ever.jpeg

Am i trying hard enough?