49ers out scored 57-3 in two games?

kearly

Reaction score
Hey now, I was just trying to give you a point that you could easily concede. I don't think people call you Baghdad Bob because of your fantastic taste in military berets. :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kearly":fchhrtmt said:
Hey now, I was just trying to give you a point that you could easily concede. I don't think people call you Baghdad Bob because of your fantastic taste in military berets. :D
LMAO! Post of the week right there! :th2thumbs:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
kearly":2u6hz44u said:
Amazing. All he had to say was "lol" to your entire post.

I would have expected more spin to his response.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2dmg99tp said:
kearly":2dmg99tp said:

His macro plug in failed. Otherwise there would have been a plethora of spin.

kearly

Reaction score
In fairness to Marvin, he actually argued his points pretty well in this thread. This thread was hardly the best opportunity to play the homer card on him.

Marvin, I will continue to watch Dial and Carradine and if they end up being good players, I'll give you credit for believing in them before most others did.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2c72azwn said:
Tech Worlds":2c72azwn said:
kearly":2c72azwn said:

His macro plug in failed. Otherwise there would have been a plethora of spin.

Lol.

Nah...nothing really to argue. We are talking about the ability of two players that have done nothing but play 2 preseason games. I see one thing, he sees another. No worries.

:D