30+ MPH winds, Harvin and Homefield?

mikeak

Reaction score
hawker84":1y68kv93 said:
I don't know if i like this.. NO has already proven they can shut down our run game, so how do we combat that in 50mph winds?

Only 20mph wind at RW above sealevel

rjdriver

Reaction score
Plus we have the read option as an...well... option. I see us running it more than we previously have.

I think limiting Drew's accuracy will be a benefit.

And Turbin will show up for this game ! Totally redeem himself.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
If it comes down to who runs the ball better because the elements limits the passing game, then I can't see that as anything but a positive.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If the winds cause this to be a 0-0 game with seconds left with the Saints with a chance to kick the game-winning FG I am going to throw up.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
hawker84":144te3ci said:
I don't know if i like this.. NO has already proven they can shut down our run game, so how do we combat that in 50mph winds?
What exactly are the Saints going to do on offense? A lot of passes will get lost in the Brees. Sorry, couldn't resist :)

iigakusei

Reaction score
I am sure Wilson has a boomerang throw to himself in the playbook in a high wind situation.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
iigakusei":3ukkocd8 said:
I am sure Wilson has a boomerang throw to himself in the playbook in a high wind situation.

LOL...(That was a real LOL.)

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
hawker84":3a2cbbbr said:

They did that with their starting LB and Kenny Vaccarro their starting safety. Those guys are now replaced with Will Herring and Roman Harper.

hawker84

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":35hdwon2 said:
hawker84":35hdwon2 said:
What exactly are the Saints going to do on offense? A lot of passes will get lost in the Brees. Sorry, couldn't resist :)

I don't have the answers, just questions? I sincerely hope we have more success on the ground this game with their new injuries. And you can forget about 30+ yrd field goals for 2 qrts...

mikeak

Reaction score
The cool thing will be the pictures of Sherman before the game out on the field measuring and calculating the winds. Then when the game starts he will play 20 ft of the receiver and get the easy interceptions over and over again :)