#3. Legendary. The future is bright!! Go Hawks!!

Decimation

Reaction score
He played great. He deserved this win. I could have almost tasted that win man..

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I'm proud of our team, barring the problems in the first half we came back and almost won this, with a rookie, on the road. I can't wait for next year, Go Hawks!

Foghawk

Reaction score
RW took his team down the field for the game winning score in the last 2 minutes..............and then...........well you know.

It's been a great season to be a Hawks fan and the future is bright with #3 at the helm.

Go Hawks!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I may not have enjoyed that ending, but I love this team. What a ride.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
RW played his heart out.

Good kid, huge heart, bright future.

GoHawks

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
That was ONLY the first season of the Russell Wilson era!

It's only going to get better. Can't wait.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1kqu3f28 said:
I'm proud of our team, barring the problems in the first half we came back and almost won this, with a rookie, on the road. I can't wait for next year, Go Hawks!

Key word. The difference is everything, and now we're talking about next year while the Falcons talk about next week. I just can't take solace in this kind of stuff (note: this is nothing against people who can/do). There's no prize for going halfway through the playoffs, just a crappy draft position and an empty hand.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson put together one of the best halves of football I have ever seen, and he is only going to get better.

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
Thank you, Russell Wilson. You've made this eternal pessimist actually think differently.

Rflagg

Reaction score
It makes a huge difference having a qb that brings it, the first time since the 06 off-season I am this excited and think we have a a good to great shot at winning the big game. :D :icon_new:

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
that was phenominal game and a phenominal season.

Year 4 is next year. lets see what pieces we can add to the puzzle.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is the MAN. So proud of this team and him. Can't wait till next t year! I'll be back when the Draft starts. GO HAWKS!

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
For the first time in my life (and I’m almost 58, so I’ve said it a lot of times), when I say wait till next year I REALLY mean it. No more waiting for the rookie, no more wondering about the defense, no more filling holes with the draft, I like this team the way it is and anything else is gravy.

WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR….

PS We’ll see ALT , on the road, again next year….