2024 Super Bowl Champions

Rainger

Reaction score
I have spent the last few days looking at every report, grade, highlight film etc on the players in this draft, and studied everything I can get my hands on and I am the most excited I have been for this team since the year we lost to NE.

We have been stagnate and I think Pete had a wake up call over the last couple years that RW was not going to change and they were not going to get back to 2012--2014 Hawks football.

I am more stoked now that the time has set in, that moving on from RW and building another new exciting team was necessary. I just cant wait for this coming season. Good or bad the team is going to be new and exciting again with a renewed focused direction that they once had.

2023 we will get our new QB with the Donks high draft pick and will continue the foundation from this revamp and the Hawks will be:

2024 Super Bowl Champions

toffee

Reaction score
Some “experts” have us rated a C-.

Lol. PC and JS tore it up. Definitely pleased and excited for the Hawks future.
oh man, I was hoping for experts gave us a D- or F. The last time we got those ratings, we drafted Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner, then we won the superbowl the year after.

so the experts are giving us a C-? guess we have to wait an extra year for winning that super bowl.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
C-? In what bizarro world does it look like a C-? They did a wonderful job this year. A, easily.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
oh man, I was hoping for experts gave us a D- or F. The last time we got those ratings, we drafted Russell Wilson and Bobby Wagner, then we won the superbowl the year after.

so the experts are giving us a C-? guess we have to wait an extra year for winning that super bowl.

They have been shown foolish to give us an F so they're hedging their bets. The C- grade is a compromise between the truth and their non-Seattle audience.