2022 home game….broncos visit 2022

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Well we will see how this trade works out this season as Russ will visit some time in 2022 season when we play the broncos. Maybe an interesting game this year.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The thing that most intrigues me right now about this matchup is not who wins. I'm more curious to see how Wilson is received by both fans and former teammates.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The thing that most intrigues me right now about this matchup is not who wins. I'm more curious to see how Wilson is received by both fans and former teammates.
Teammates welcome him... fans are split. Some boo, most cheer.

toffee

Reaction score
I think absolute silence would be appropriate. Until he gets ready to take a snap. Then let thunder and lightning loose upon them like never before. Every down. Make their brains rattle like marbles in a tin can. It is Denver we're talking about, right?
I said the following in another thread, but I shall repeat: If we would to win only 6 games this season, I am praying to football God to let those six wins be Bronco, Buccaneers, SF x 2, Rams x2. Amen.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
But if we only get to win one PLEASE let it be vs Denver. We NEED to get as high a pick out of them as possible. And because they are Denver. Russ or no Russ I would rather take a loss to just about anyone in the league other than Denver.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
They'll cheer him until he starts lighting Seattle up.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Pure ruthless Boos! He wanted out...show him the door!

rcaido

Reaction score
If this is in the beginning of the season, i can see it split.

If this is in the middle or near the end of the season, i can see the Seahawks fan cheering and wishing him back...While we constantly boo our backup QBs/Pete

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Regardless of how it ended, he put in a HoF career here and is going to have his name in the RoH eventually. Booing him is just silly. Break everyone's eardrums cheering for him when he first goes out there to thank him for a Hall of Fame career and then make noise to disrupt him like any other opposing QB. I really get being salty at how he left but come on, he's the best QB in our history and took us to the promised land. Show your damn appreciation just one last time and then the cord can be cut until he retires on a one day contract with us in a few yeas.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You are talking about 68,000 human beings that run the gamut from completely belligerent drunks to families that just want to enjoy a football game without getting beer spilled on them or an onslaught of profanity rained down on them. Somewhere in between are the average diehards and Seahawks fans who remember what the man meant to this organization for all of those years. I doubt the majority of them will boo. Sure, it's fun to boo the opponent and technically Russ isn't immune to that designation now but I for one believe the reception will be generally positive.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Regardless of how it ended, he put in a HoF career here and is going to have his name in the RoH eventually. Booing him is just silly. Break everyone's eardrums cheering for him when he first goes out there to thank him for a Hall of Fame career and then make noise to disrupt him like any other opposing QB. I really get being salty at how he left but come on, he's the best QB in our history and took us to the promised land. Show your damn appreciation just one last time and then the cord can be cut until he retires on a one day contract with us in a few yeas.
Robot Reaction GIF

Throwdown

Reaction score
Lol I’m militant, if you’re with the opposition idc if you were a hero with us. You’re an enemy now and shall be treated as such. Bobby isn’t exempt from this either, I’ll boo him too and I believe he’s the greatest Seahawk of all time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I hope he loses every game he plays. But booing? Meh.
He's also going to shred our defense. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bronco's win that game by double digits.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I hope he loses every game he plays. But booing? Meh.
He's also going to shred our defense. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bronco's win that game by double digits
As expected - I think RW will DESPERATELY want to win this to justify his forcing his way out of Seattle.

I think he consistently hangs on to the ball to long trying to crush us with long ball explosive plays - even more than normal. This will give the Hawks D the perfect chance to get after him, sack him, and knock his balls down.

Plus I'm guessing the entire D (and team) will be playing with a chip against RW. You can't tell me Pete won't also want to DESPERATELY win that game and will have the team fired up and playing as feisty underdogs.

Latest posts