2020 Hindsight on the 2023 draft

irfuben32

Reaction score
Just for fun

lets say they know they are getting Kenny McIntosh in the seventh round and they decide RB isn't as big of a need late in the second.

Who do you take instead of Charbonett?

Gervon Dexter was taken with the next pick.
O'Cyrus Torrence is still on the board
I would have loved to have gotten Darnell Washington

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
If not Charbonett, then whoever was the best ILB available. I wish Jack Campbell could've somehow fallen into Seatle's lap.

AgentDib

Reaction score
So far I'd still be comfortable with selecting Charbonnet there. He provides the ideal short yardage counterpunch to Walker's elusiveness and sharing the load between the two gives them a better chance of staying healthy and productive.

McIntosh will be tough competition for Dallas as the gadget third down back/receiver/returner, but like Dallas he isn't a guy that I'd feel good about giving first down carries just yet.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think that automatically changes their pick. I will keep bringing this up because it's the biggest reason why you carry multiple stud running backs whenever possible:

Just a few years ago we were playing really well and going into the playoffs but we had to unretire Marshawn Lynch due to the fact that we had no running backs and it completely destroyed our offense.

If you tell me we're going to have 3 inexpensive , hungry, amazing running backs... I will tell you that I'm very happy.