12s in Oregon?

soje

Reaction score
I'll be in the Portland/Wilsonville area on Monday night and I was wondering if there are any sports bars in the area where the 12s gather to watch Seahawks games.

Anybody in Oregon who can suggest a few names?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
soje":k0mgleod said:
I'll be in the Portland/Wilsonville area on Monday night and I was wondering if there are any sports bars in the area where the 12s gather to watch Seahawks games.

Anybody in Oregon who can suggest a few names?
I'd think most sports bars would have the game on. I don't usually stop in Portland or Wilsonville as I drive through to the ocean beaches. It's MNF and the Hawks, shouldn't be a problem finding a spot.

bloodkingg

Reaction score
I don't know of any Seahawks specific bars but if so probably would be in NE Portland or downtown. As for Wilsonville, I find the best place to watch the game is at the Red Robin. Really nice TVs and the bar is right under the TV. Not many people but that's the way I like it anyways. If you want people the Buffalo Wild Wings in Tualatin is usually packed.

BeaHUman

Reaction score
Check the Portland Seahawks Fan page on FB

Two places of note:

Nicoli's grill and sports bar

Alberta Street pub

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I watched the Sunday games at On Deck on 14th st. Good place. Tons of TVs, tons of fans.

dutchman063

Reaction score
Im in Tigard/Beaverton area, the sports page over by Washington square mall is a pretty happening place, but thats a bit out of your area i think

OP
OP
soje

soje

Reaction score
dutchman063":26cyme89 said:
Im in Tigard/Beaverton area, the sports page over by Washington square mall is a pretty happening place, but thats a bit out of your area i think

At a coworker's suggestion we ended up at Washington Square Mall, but we went to The Thirsty Lion. Cool place, but only a couple of tables with 12s, other than ours. I've been told people in the Portland area are mostly Niners fans.

Latest posts