0 sacks

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
that number needs to change next week. Lets hope our ball-less wonder of a D-coord can figure a way to knock RGIII on his keister a few times next week, otherwise it might be a long day.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":3j70k1kr said:
I'm hoping that PC is keeping the stunt and blitz schemes tucked away for the playoffs.

That is my desire as well. The Hawks need to "ramp up" to the level of play that they had last week playing the Niners. It didn't even look like that same team on the field this afternoon!

Axx

Reaction score
yes, i also felt like Seattle didnt want to reveal their hand to to whoever they face in the playoffs, our base rush outside of the greenbay game has not been stellar

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Tyler Polumbus is one of the Redskins starting tackles. Remember that guy? If we cant get a sack against him we might as well just give up.

acbass

Reaction score
JSeahawks":hf5ey72m said:
Tyler Polumbus is one of the Redskins starting tackles. Remember that guy? If we cant get a sack against him we might as well just give up.

This is where you would normally get a "Like" or a "retweet." I agree, I'm hoping they were saving something because the pass rush was atrocious today. I swear I saw 5 guys block 7... Ha. I think we will turn it on. Having Browner back will be a big help. If we can disrupt their timing at the line it should create some opportunities for our pass rush. :49ersmall:

Sprfunk

Reaction score
If we have another game with pass rush that horrid we will have a very short off season. This game showed some things that need to be worked on and it was a great time for it. Pete and crew can now know exactly what to fix.

RedAlice

Reaction score
This fact surprised me the most today. Until the Tampa game two weeks ago, Bradford had been sacked in 30 straight games. He might have the NFL record, I'm not sure.