Bucs Trade Eric Wright to the Niners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":1n8zd6h4 said:
Wow the girls in this forum really would rather hang out with a homeless, feces covered midget than with me.

Fixed that for you.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":21dxfsxq said:
loafoftatupu":21dxfsxq said:
It just seems to me that if they traded a pick for the guy that they are looking at him holding some spot on the roster. Maybe an injury or suspension we don't know about yet?

If he sucks, he will fit right in with the other corners. I like Whitner as a safety, but the rest haven't been impressive when the pressure is on.
This is really far off. Whitner was the worst player on the defense last season.

Regarding Wright, if he doesn't make the team than the 49ers do not lose a draft pick-- it's conditional. So really it's a win-win for the 49ers. Even if he is good enough to make the team, the 49ers FO could still cut him if they do not want to pay him that 1.5 million dollar salary or if they want to maintain that pick.

Well you nailed that one. Wright didn't make the team, but I actually paid attention to Whitner last season at the Clink. I thought that he was in position a good portion of the time and took away an option or two for Wilson. Now he did get blocked on some run plays, but it was always a TE on him, he wasn't getting bullied by wide outs like Brown and Rogers. This was stuff that didn't get picked up by TV as he was down field.

I will take your word for it, I have only paid attention to him live in the last game and gave him none on the TV games. I heard that he struggled in coverage , but in that game I didn't see it.

Giedi

Reaction score
Stephen SeaHawking":m6fdz3sd said:
49ers can't even successfully trade. What losers.
I thought the Anquan Bolden trade for a 6th round was decent. ;)

Giedi

Reaction score
Hawknballs":33vhs6wx said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/22/report-eric-wright-fails-49ers-physical-cut-by-bucs/

doesn't matter, wright failed his physical so the trade was nullified then the bucs cut him.

props to the bucs for trying to hose the 49ers, though.
Tough to hose the Seattle or the 49er front offices, they are very good.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Giedi":33w9rq4b said:
Stephen SeaHawking":33w9rq4b said:
I would agree Boldin isn't a number 1 WR but seriously just a 6th round pick? I would hate to saying something fishy going on but it's really hard not think it.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Lady Talon":106nhfy7 said:
SoHo9erFan":106nhfy7 said:
Wow the girls in this forum really would rather hang out with a homeless, feces covered midget than with me.

Fixed that for you.
:th2thumbs:
Love my fellow female Seahawk fans on this site. Keep up the good work.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":2tt450ou said:
KCHawkGirl":2tt450ou said:
Don't you love ninner fans? Always at the ready? Always trying to convince anyone that's foolish enough that a sow's ear is silk. Even if we don't care?

I swear to God, I think I may know more about the state of the team and salary cap situation of the 49ers than the Seahawks. This without ever even lurking a 49er fansite. Seriously something is wrong with this picture.
Then don't read 49ers threads.
So let me get this right, you're asking ME to leave MY house? What kind of bizarro reality do you live in? Word of advice, deal with it because you're here, not Webzone, honey.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Giedi":3s5zcn6j said:
Stephen SeaHawking":3s5zcn6j said:

They also had to pick up his salary. Something the Ravens deemed him not worthy of.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":xi8gi9vq said:
SoHo9erFan":xi8gi9vq said:
KCHawkGirl":xi8gi9vq said:
Don't you love ninner fans? Always at the ready? Always trying to convince anyone that's foolish enough that a sow's ear is silk. Even if we don't care?

I swear to God, I think I may know more about the state of the team and salary cap situation of the 49ers than the Seahawks. This without ever even lurking a 49er fansite. Seriously something is wrong with this picture.
So let me get this right, you're asking ME to leave MY house? What kind of bizarro reality do you live in? Word of advice, deal with it because you're here, not Webzone, honey.

tumblr_lpoyztcw051qclt3z1.gif

pinksheets

Reaction score
I do love that the 9ers' confidence in their secondary is such that they're trading for shitshows like Eric Wright.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3rlmv6tj said:
SoHo9erFan":3rlmv6tj said:
KCHawkGirl":3rlmv6tj said:

No one's asking you to leave.

Your fellow Seahawks fans make 49ers threads. Not the 49ers fans on this forum. Not sure how it is our fault.

And what's with people on here bringing up the webzone? The real 49ers message board is forums.49ers.com That message board has 5x the membership and activity than the webzone.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
49er.com, Webzone who cares? I go to neither unless it's the weeks we match up just to lurk and get a sense of where 49er fans and the team are at. Not particularly interested in discussion with the vast majority of you guys hence I don't register, thereby cluttering up their home with opinions they either won't accept, or more likely don't care about.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
49ers.com requires a membership to even view the threads. WZ doesn't.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Even more reason to ignore it. Given sites like those are like going to the zoo to specifically watch the monkeys throw poo though their bars of their cages at those dumb enough to be outside said cages.

I remember trying to go there last year to see if Webzone's ignorance was the baseline but they asked me to register. I only wanted to lurk not post. That pretty much answered my question then and there.:)

Any site that's fine with the cut of their jib should have no problem with the public viewing the monkeys in their natural environment. If they require registration just for viewing? They have serious issues and something to hide. Take that to the bank.

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
RichNhansom":15nd28ca said:
I didn't even know that. My bad. There are multiple Seahawks fans on that site tho.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
SoHo9erFan":35bt7bfe said:
RichNhansom":35bt7bfe said:
I didn't even know that. My bad. There are multiple Seahawks fans on that site tho.

I'll have to take your word for it.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
RichNhansom":30gmuss1 said:
SoHo9erFan":30gmuss1 said:
RichNhansom":30gmuss1 said:

I'll have to take your word for it.

You can also take Loaf's word for it, he posts over there frequently. As well as SE174 I believe his name is.

I think Chaz might be another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.