Bucs Trade Eric Wright to the Niners

Status
Not open for further replies.

60niners

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1awx11nn said:
Even more reason to ignore it. Given sites like those are like going to the zoo to specifically watch the monkeys throw poo though their bars of their cages at those dumb enough to be outside said cages.

I remember trying to go there last year to see if Webzone's ignorance was the baseline but they asked me to register. I only wanted to lurk not post. That pretty much answered my question then and there.:)

Any site that's fine with the cut of their jib should have no problem with the public viewing the monkeys in their natural environment. If they require registration just for viewing? They have serious issues and something to hide. Take that to the bank.
The site is registration only because it is an official message board, run by the team. The registration requirement filters out all of the nonsense and trolls. Webzone is open to anyone, and you can clearly see the maturity level over there...

If you do register at the official forum, you'd probably be welcomed, so long as you're not just there to troll.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
60niners":2c09j10m said:
KCHawkGirl":2c09j10m said:
Even more reason to ignore it. Given sites like those are like going to the zoo to specifically watch the monkeys throw poo though their bars of their cages at those dumb enough to be outside said cages.

I remember trying to go there last year to see if Webzone's ignorance was the baseline but they asked me to register. I only wanted to lurk not post. That pretty much answered my question then and there.:)

Any site that's fine with the cut of their jib should have no problem with the public viewing the monkeys in their natural environment. If they require registration just for viewing? They have serious issues and something to hide. Take that to the bank.
The site is registration only because it is an official message board, run by the team. The registration requirement filters out all of the nonsense and trolls. Webzone is open to anyone, and you can clearly see the maturity level over there...

If you do register at the official forum, you'd probably be welcomed, so long as you're not just there to troll.
You aren't listening to me. I don't want to post on your home. Why should I? I hate your team and that goes far beyond the division and league switch. I was born in San Francisco and grew up there until 6th grade.

Honestly I started loving football in 1983 or so but followed it years before because of my brothers so I have a decent grasp of Seahawk and NFL history. And 49er history pertaining to the 1970-90's era.

60niners

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1y5jaqyw said:
60niners":1y5jaqyw said:
KCHawkGirl":1y5jaqyw said:

You aren't listening to me. I don't want to post on your home. Why should I? I hate your team and that goes far beyond the division and league switch. I was born in San Francisco and grew up there until 6th grade.

Honestly I started loving football in 1983 or so but followed it years before because of my brothers so I have a decent grasp of Seahawk and NFL history. And 49er history pertaining to the 1970-90's era.
I certainly wasn't inviting you over, I was merely stating a fact. You seemed confused about why the board was blocked off to non-registered guests.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
After trading for him and then determining that he flunked his physical, the Whiners have just signed Eric Wright to a 1-year deal.

Adam Schefter just reported it on ESPN.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
What a bunch of two face slimeballs, the 49ers are disgusting.

The nfl should force them to surrender the draft pick to the Bucs, they (49ers) are playing DIRTY DIRTY pool.

mretrade

Reaction score
Yeah because the conditional 7th round pick would really be worth the trouble especially with the mountains of draft picks we have. :thirishdrinkers:

Marvin49

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":us0yol68 said:
What a bunch of two face slimeballs, the 49ers are disgusting.

The nfl should force them to surrender the draft pick to the Bucs, they (49ers) are playing DIRTY DIRTY pool.

LOL. Gotta love the Niner hate.

Actually, he failed the physical due to a problem with his Achilles.

The Niners signed him today and immediately put him on the Non-Football Injury list.

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Harbaalke are working their magic again just like usual. Acquiring players for practically nothing LOL!

mretrade

Reaction score
This kid can actually play too from what I hear. We need players who can play the ball in the air. If I was a QB playing against SF, I would throw jump balls all day long.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Working their magic aka making a hypocritical signing by reneging on a deal then swooping in to pick up the player when it costs you nothing. Yes it's smart, no it's not classy.

You know like taking 2million from a player then saying your sorry it happened vs. giving your cb a bonus for playing well.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... uspensions (PED BAD UNLESS ITS ERIC WRIGHT)

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ ... k/14164574 (He Should get his money, but nothing i can do...)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -seahawks/ (oh wait yes you could...)

mretrade

Reaction score
TheRealDTM: They didn't renege. It was pending passing a physical and he didn't pass.

Also Harbaugh said they would like to make it right regarding Brown but its really not his call. Its Trent Baalkes and likely the reason for the disconnect.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
mretrade":5k2lsm0g said:
TheRealDTM: They didn't renege. It was pending passing a physical and he didn't pass.

But a week later his physical state is acceptable to join the team. Six in one hand...

mretrade

Reaction score
He was placed on non-football injury list so he is not really joining the team. He probably still can't pass the physical.

Its not like the Bucs were forced to cut him.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":tcsg1sn7 said:
mretrade":tcsg1sn7 said:

But a week later his physical state is acceptable to join the team. Six in one hand...

You're probably making too big a deal about this. It's not like they just signed Revis. Rather they got someone who couldn't pass a physical and then got nixed for a DUI.

mretrade

Reaction score
Spygate 2.0 somebody arrest Baalke and Harbaugh for being below reproach

Marvin49

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":32laelg3 said:
mretrade":32laelg3 said:

Oh relax. He failed the physical so trade was never completed. He was signed later (AFTER Bucs cut him and AFTER every other team in the NFL had a shot to sign him).

He was also signed and IMMEDIATLY put on the Non-Football Injury list.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Marvin49":29lnnk0w said:
TheRealDTM":29lnnk0w said:
mretrade":29lnnk0w said:

Oh relax. He failed the physical so trade was never completed. He was signed later (AFTER Bucs cut him and AFTER every other team in the NFL had a shot to sign him).

It's a used car salesman move.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1cucr36g said:
Marvin49":1cucr36g said:
TheRealDTM":1cucr36g said:

It's a used car salesman move.

Dude. LOL.

The guy failed his physical. The Bucs released him. The Bucs were ALWAYS going to release him as evidensed by the fact that they did so as soon as the 49ers failed him on the physical. They never had to give up a pick in the first place!!

Now they have signed him and moved him to the Non-Football injury list. Why? BECAUSE HE ISN'T HEALTHY. It isn't a shady move and you would have a COMPLETELY different view of it if you weren't stuck in Seahawk "49ers are evil" land.

The funny part is that NOBODY in 49er country is surprised by it. We've been talking about it since the trade was voided.

Giedi

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3iy98n6j said:
49ers.com requires a membership to even view the threads. WZ doesn't.
One of the main reasons that it requires a membership is because a lot of kiddies are on that boards and the 49ers organization wants to make it family friendly, ie. no swear words, and no pron or semi pron stuff, there is no real *smack* talk allowed - and I define smack talk as calling folks names and personal insults. They are very strict about that and enforce their rules with rutheless vigilance. I'm both at the Webzone and official 49er boards - clearly the Webzone boards has core of much older and probably more knowlegable fans than the 49er.com boards. But the Webzone also is a lot more free in what they allow and don't allow - hence there are more idiot postings there than at the 49ers.com site. I define idiot postings as sorta kinda like Smack talk but smack talk regarding 49er subjects and directed at other 49er fans. I belive the Webzone is a lot older than the official boards.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Marvin49":376b6tu2 said:
Now they have signed him and moved him to the Non-Football injury list. Why? BECAUSE HE ISN'T HEALTHY. It isn't a shady move and you would have a COMPLETELY different view of it if you weren't stuck in Seahawk "49ers are evil" land.

Aye, and if you didn't have your 49ers blinders on you'd realize this was a very shady move, but no honor among thieves and all that I assume.

TB: You want eric wright for low round pick?
SF: OMG YES
TB: Good we were going to release him if we couldn't find a partner
SF: ummm.... he didn't pass his physical sorry no trade
TB:....

3 weeks and 1 injury later
"the 49ers have signed eric wright"
TB:.... dude wtf....

Status
Not open for further replies.