Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

How do you feel about Sherm's trash talking?
Doesn't bother me. He's All-Pro! 89%  89%  [ 169 ]
I don't like it (or I'm a 49er fan) 11%  11%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 190
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel about Richard Sherman's trash talking?
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:30 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

This pretty much summed up all my 'feels'.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:00 pm 
*NET FCC Liaison*

BASF wrote:
I can understand the people who do not like his talking, however given the position he plays, it is a huge tactical advantage to be able to get in the heads of the wide receivers. It is the same as a big hitting safety who receivers are leery of going over the middle against. As far as the off the field stuff that have some perturbed, a lot of the twitter stuff is in response to people who are taking shots at him. You'd rather him just keep quite while people take shots at him?

Definitely! How many times have we seen a receiver give up on a play and just haul off and run straight at Sherman or Browner this year? I LOVED it when that happened. Sherman pissed off Steve Smith so badly he looked about ready to explode.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm 
NET Rookie

Seattle_Stunna_MD wrote:
As long as its kept on the field, I don't mind it. Off the field, comparisons, tweeting this/tweeting that I don't care for so much.

I'm in the same boat. I wish he would tone it down some.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:54 pm 
NET Veteran

misfit wrote:
Why be a someone, when you can be a part of something.

Or something like that!!!

He could always be someone who is a part of something!

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:50 pm 
NET Veteran

Ringworm Sherm just likes to get under people's skin. It works, and he can back up what he says so I see no problem.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider

Post Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:53 pm 
NET Veteran

HawKnPeppa wrote:
Just think how conflicted some of the posters on this board would be if Russell Wilson came out and started talking smack before a game next season. Bwaaahahaha!!

Wilson lets his arm and his legs to all the talking necessary. He's intimidating all on his own. No need to talk smack.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 am 
NET Veteran

RolandDeschain wrote:
BASF wrote:
I can understand the people who do not like his talking, however given the position he plays, it is a huge tactical advantage to be able to get in the heads of the wide receivers. It is the same as a big hitting safety who receivers are leery of going over the middle against. As far as the off the field stuff that have some perturbed, a lot of the twitter stuff is in response to people who are taking shots at him. You'd rather him just keep quite while people take shots at him?

Definitely! How many times have we seen a receiver give up on a play and just haul off and run straight at Sherman or Browner this year? I LOVED it when that happened. Sherman pissed off Steve Smith so badly he looked about ready to explode.

That was my favorite aspect of the Thomas interception in the Washington game. As soon as Garcon got back up and headed toward the action of Thomas returning the ball, Garcon went directly at Browner. He had no intention of tackling Thomas.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 am 
NET Veteran

sure that had nothing to do with Browner physically molesting him like his San Quinton prison B***h all game.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]