Chancellor Hit Clean - No fine.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
hedgehawk":2x2i7scg said:
Stupid question here. Why doesn't the NFL make players sign a waiver saying you know the dangers of playing this game and you can't sue us if something happens to you? Your choice to play or not.

U still can get sued.

Go for laser surgery, and your eyes will gone blind, you still get sued.

noflyzone

Reaction score
As annoying as instant replay reviews are, ones after flags on big hits would make sense.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Carmon1274":zlg38ug3 said:
hedgehawk":zlg38ug3 said:
Stupid question here. Why doesn't the NFL make players sign a waiver saying you know the dangers of playing this game and you can't sue us if something happens to you? Your choice to play or not.

U still can get sued.

I see what you're saying. So, pretty much we're going to see more players joining the law suit every year.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Carmon1274":3rugbbqw said:
hedgehawk":3rugbbqw said:

U still can get sued.

i'm not sure how that works. "I said I understand that i may get hurt and i am willing to take that risk, at no fault of the league if i do get hurt. But im suing anyways."

White Devil

Reaction score
Vernon is still shaky, and seems to me he's got a case of the Ricky Bobby's.

Davis was asked if he was confident he'd play Sunday.

"A little bit," he replied. "I know my teammates are, but I've just got to get a little more comfortable."

Chancellor was penalized for his hit of Davis, but not fined. Replays showed the safety delivered a clean shot to Davis' chest.

"It was pretty brutal," Davis said. "I don't think it was legal, no. I saw it on the news, but I didn't really go in and look at it. I didn't want to see it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... lay-sunday

[youtube]74Obm6bEH80[/youtube]