What if we ruined Kap?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He may never recover. I bet he hates Russell Wilson with his whole heart. And Russell's just looking at him like this:

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
His smile makes me smile, and I say that in the manliest way possible.

Twisted

Reaction score
I highly doubt it, that entire team is going to commit to the truth and say theres a lot they can and did learn from that game..

thats how it works, the higher level your opponent the higher you're able to get, look at the Pats, beat in the Clink they go on a 10 game terror? same with the Pikers, they go on a 9 game roll afterwards, its not just a wake up call its a learning experience and if you're paying attention you get better, just how it works and how higher levels are reached..

the way I see it the entire league is going to reach a higher level with the Seahawks leading the brigade, I can see it in so many ways...

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Twisted":3ed238hw said:
I highly doubt it, that entire team is going to commit to the truth and say theres a lot they can and did learn from that game..

thats how it works, the higher level your opponent the higher you're able to get, look at the Pats, beat in the Clink they go on a 10 game terror? same with the Pikers, they go on a 9 game roll afterwards, its not just a wake up call its a learning experience and if you're paying attention you get better, just how it works and how higher levels are reached..

the way I see it the entire league is going to reach a higher level with the Seahawks leading the brigade, I can see it in so many ways...

You're right, but the Pats and Pack have been there before. Kap has not. Hopefully he got Mirered.

tek5

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":96kbe2k9 said:
He may never recover. I bet he hates Russell Wilson with his whole heart. And Russell's just looking at him like this:

In the words of me "DONT CARE."

Largent80

Reaction score
I could care less about Kap, but I did just order a new Russell Wilson jersey for my fiance'.

j hawk

Reaction score
Krappernuts is a big boy we wont ruin him until we meet again. Unless we already did :roll:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
What would be really hysterical is Smith leaving after the year and us ruining Kapaerdink plunging them into mediocrity for years leading of course to Hardouche getting fired. It IS a distinct possibility you know. :D

sutz

Reaction score
If his performance in one game "ruins" him, he was never very good in the first place.

49fansince70

Reaction score
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself. Seriously, you need to check yourself, this is inane. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
49fansince70":gnryhvx0 said:
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself.
Integrity????

That's a strange choice of personality characteristics to choose to mention for a football player.

Tell me, how does integrity, or a lack thereof, fit into this discussion.

samwize77

Reaction score
49fansince70":2p8mvk8h said:
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself. Seriously, you need to check yourself, this is inane. Oh, and Merry Christmas!
You're kidding me right? Integrity like Rapelessburger? And all the other "pro athletes".........that have disgraced their sports. What about those on this board that served their country?....You sir...should be ashamed for that ridicules statement!

ariel9302

Reaction score
i'm shocked har-bra didn't bring in alex smith as soon as it was obvious kap was rattled by the noise. alex smith would have had considerably more poise in that situation. I understand the strengths kap has over smith, but a young dynamic player was not what they needed sunday night. they needed an experienced game manager desperately.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
49fansince70":2vuso17b said:

Thanks for participating, squirt.

nsport

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: I'll say this about Kaepernick. He was pretty awful, but he did make quite a few good throws. I for one think he should start over Smith.

bellingerga

Reaction score
If you watched Kaepernicks body language during the game and the post game presser, he was flat out defeated.

People used to bitch about Hass being "mentally fragile" which he NEVER EVER was, but that was the term that came to mind watching Kaepernick.

In the post game presser, it seriously looked like he had tears in his eyes, his head was hung in defeat, he didn't want to make any eye contact with reporters, and he was making a few seemingly smartass remarks.

I think it's very well possible we got in his head, and I've always thought that benching Smith was a joke, and a bad move.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3q2bw46l said:
49fansince70":3q2bw46l said:
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself.
Integrity????

That's a strange choice of personality characteristics to choose to mention for a football player.

Tell me, how does integrity, or a lack thereof, fit into this discussion.

Actually it does matter, and I think the dude lacks integrity.

Watch his presser after the loss. Then watch one of his pressers after a win. It's a team loss, but he is only too happy to describe his role in a win. He only has ownership after success, not failure, and that is the reason he will never be top shelf.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
49fansince70":3lkrceem said:

He definitely has more than you.