What if we ruined Kap?

Largent80

Reaction score
49fansince70":27bvbbwf said:
As a pro athlete, Kaep has more guts and integrity in his little finger than anyone who participated in this thread. Including myself. Seriously, you need to check yourself, this is inane. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you and our present to you was an ass beating of the highest order. I really hope you enjoyed receiving it as much as we had giving it.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
bellingerga":3qwdp804 said:
If you watched Kaepernicks body language during the game and the post game presser, he was flat out defeated.

People used to bitch about Hass being "mentally fragile" which he NEVER EVER was, but that was the term that came to mind watching Kaepernick.

In the post game presser, it seriously looked like he had tears in his eyes, his head was hung in defeat, he didn't want to make any eye contact with reporters, and he was making a few seemingly smartass remarks.

I think it's very well possible we got in his head, and I've always thought that benching Smith was a joke, and a bad move.
I noticed that in the game as well. He was sitting on the bench looking dejected and sullen. Not that he should be artificially pumping himself up, but he should at least be engaged, talking with his coaches, talking with his receivers, or something.

Chapman

Reaction score
I thought his sideline actions were odd as well. I mentioned to my dad that the kid should have his nose in the binder they print out after the previous series to try and look for patterns in our Seafense. The team as a whole came in unpreppared.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Keap has a odd motion when he throws. It reminds me a lot of a baseball player. Most players bring it back as 1/3 of the total length of the throw length. He is around 50% and has an odd hitch in it. He looks like a rookie, even with last year under his belt