Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Da Bears)

grizbob

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3aeue609 said:
If we get blown out in this game, who wants to drink some Jim Jones Kool-Aid with me? :179422:

:180670: that would be me :p

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I have been just as disappointed as the next 12th man with our road woes. I wish we would have thrown the ball down the field more against Miami, especially after it was obvious that our running game was getting nothing.

This week, i honestly think our defense is going to really step up. There is nobody on the Bears team that scares me. Browner and Sherman will rise to the occasion and shut down Marshal. They will not be able to run the ball. Not with that oline. Cutler will get pressured. Cutler will get hit. Cutler will be sniveling to Lovie and anyone else who will listen.

The problem is, will we be able to run the ball? Their Dline is very stout, but i see us running despite them. Urlacher is old and Briggs will miss the game. Done deal.

Seahawks win
31-3

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
smashmouth59":tbr5s9v7 said:
I have been just as disappointed as the next 12th man with our road woes. I wish we would have thrown the ball down the field more against Miami, especially after it was obvious that our running game was getting nothing.

This week, i honestly think our defense is going to really step up. There is nobody on the Bears team that scares me. Browner and Sherman will rise to the occasion and shut down Marshal. They will not be able to run the ball. Not with that oline. Cutler will get pressured. Cutler will get hit. Cutler will be sniveling to Lovie and anyone else who will listen.

The problem is, will we be able to run the ball? Their Dline is very stout, but i see us running despite them. Urlacher is old and Briggs will miss the game. Done deal.

Seahawks win
31-3
Woah... while I love your optimism, and I agree defensively they will play better, I don't see this being one sided for either team. The last 3 teams have rushed for over a 100 yards against the bears, so I agree we will move the ball well with the run on Sunday.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
smashmouth59":1hllg1t4 said:

Seahawks win
31-3

Some folk just never seem to learn!! Last week, there were numerous posts of us thrashing the Dolphins......you'd think that we could "ease up" a bit?