Rain City Redemption 3.2

Laloosh

Reaction score
Kid goes above and beyond with these videos. Lucky fan base, we are...

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I like Maxwell and all his picks, but damn I love the attitude of Browner. Sherman plays strong, but Browner would just straight beat your ass be it a football field or a dark alley.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Wiseguy":3rdrsegz said:
Omg last scene mega chills! :th2thumbs: another amazing job of capturing a season!

My day is now made. Time to go find some work to do until Sunday.

When it went to 2013 then XLVIII fades in...my eyes got teary.

Seriously, if you're a fan who doesn't know who to cheer for, take an hour out of your day to watch that and you'll be going for the Hawks.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Great job once again. I really hate reliving that Atlanta game, but hopefully in just a couple of days I'll care a lot less about that.

Happy

Reaction score
Just got done watching it.

Wow.

Just amazing. I hope this kid gets a really sweet job out of this. What a contribution he's made to other fans.

Wartooth

Reaction score
Damn! Top Shelf! Five Stars!
Thanks for putting that together!
Just think; We get to see Russell go off in the Superb Owl!

Why Not Us?!

We DESERVE to be Here!!

Go Hawks!

Shelinhawk

Reaction score
Awsome videos, after watching those videos, I really miss Sidney Rice and BB, even though I have been more than impressed with Maxwell's performance.

Shelinhawk

Reaction score
Awsome videos, after watching them I really miss Sidney Rice and BB, even though I've been more than impressed with Maxwell's performance

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That was just perfection. So well done.

I remember thinking at the end of the Atlanta game that for them to actually get the lead was evidence that no one has a big enough lead on this team. That the future had endless possibilities. That there was 30 seconds on the clock and a FG to win. I could feel the FG coming and part of me was relieved that the Hawks didn't have to go into SF down Clemons and Jason Jones. 1 maybe, but not 2. I do think we had the Niners number but that it was just asking for too much to actually make it to the Super Bowl last year.

I started the season thinking it doesn't matter what happens as long as we get a step closer and play good football. But this team IS that good and they are ready to fill that series with redemption.

The Hawks are going to bring it on Sunday. Like no time we have seen all year.

Happy

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3c0svox1 said:

I remember thinking at the end of the Atlanta game that for them to actually get the lead was evidence that no one has a big enough lead on this team. That the future had endless possibilities. That there was 30 seconds on the clock and a FG to win. I could feel the FG coming and part of me was relieved that the Hawks didn't have to go into SF down Clemons and Jason Jones. 1 maybe, but not 2. I do think we had the Niners number but that it was just asking for too much to actually make it to the Super Bowl last year.

I started the season thinking it doesn't matter what happens as long as we get a step closer and play good football. But this team IS that good and they are ready to fill that series with redemption.

Nice post!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":fivaaxcj said:

The only thing that video did was make me pissed off we lost to Atlanta again. To have that game blown in 2 passes after one of the most epic comebacks in playoff history and to have Wilson on the losing end of something like that again like he has so many times. Unfor we had to see Luck get all the glory and praise for doing something similiar as Wilson, dude just cant catch a break :pukeface:

Having said that after that game I said the 2013 season was superbowl or bust and well....16 regular season games, 2 home playoff games later, this team is in the superbowl. Anything less than that this year would of been a failure IMO. Whether we win or lose it was one hell of a season and I love watching this team bring it week in and week out. This year its OUR time. I dont care about Peytons damn legacy or how the Broncos havent been to the superbowl in x many years. This is Seattles time to bring home the trophy. It is DESTINY that we win our 12th playoff win in franchise history in the superbowl. 12th win for the 12th man

TestMo1337

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2p4tuapq said:
The Chancellor hit on Davis.

I've seen it countless times. I knew it was coming.

I still let out an involuntary "Oh!" when it happened.
Felt the exact same way.

It's amazing the evolution of this team in the 4 years under Carroll and Schneider. I don't think we as fans can really fathom it without amazing videos like these.

Dude just captures the season so well. Yes, it's a lot of highlights but there's still pain in these videos when he gets the media clips, the coaches and players talking about those tough losses... just bring the entire season back to life.

The tease at the end though... that was too much. I'm so pumped for this game. I'm telling everyone I know that I would sacrifice Saturday just to get to Sunday.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I know post people disagree with something like this.
But sometime before the Superbowl, i would have the team watch the Atlanta game from last year.
For the " even against elite teams * at the time they were* that they are never out"
That and remembering that pain, and making it fresh again, hopefully they'd realize how much that hurt, but the superbowl would hurt 1000 times more.
Its the superbowl and motivation shouldnt be needed but anything that could help i'd do. But thats why im a fan, not coach.