Rain City Redemption 3.2

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":12hqkxba said:
I know post people disagree with something like this.
But sometime before the Superbowl, i would have the team watch the Atlanta game from last year.
For the " even against elite teams * at the time they were* that they are never out"
That and remembering that pain, and making it fresh again, hopefully they'd realize how much that hurt, but the superbowl would hurt 1000 times more.
Its the superbowl and motivation shouldnt be needed but anything that could help i'd do. But thats why im a fan, not coach.

I think thats a great idea. We HAD that game...what are the %chance to lose a game with 30 seconds left and you just went ahead. Like 5%?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":hz1mbjwl said:
Shadyhawk182":hz1mbjwl said:
I know post people disagree with something like this.
But sometime before the Superbowl, i would have the team watch the Atlanta game from last year.
For the " even against elite teams * at the time they were* that they are never out"
That and remembering that pain, and making it fresh again, hopefully they'd realize how much that hurt, but the superbowl would hurt 1000 times more.
Its the superbowl and motivation shouldnt be needed but anything that could help i'd do. But thats why im a fan, not coach.

I think thats a great idea. We HAD that game...what are the %chance to lose a game with 30 seconds left and you just went ahead. Like 5%?

Interesting point. Time better spent than answering questions about strippers.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
An hour well spent. Gotta say I was so happy how well our team fought last year that the last second loss to ATL didn't stings so bad knowing we had a team that would be right back in the SB hunt.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
sammyc521":27mp5c79 said:
volsunghawk":27mp5c79 said:
The Chancellor hit on Davis.

I've seen it countless times. I knew it was coming.

I still let out an involuntary "Oh!" when it happened.
Felt the exact same way.

I yelled out BOOM!

Brett

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":21nav8dg said:
rickychen":21nav8dg said:
i really want to buy a DVD for all episodes.

Good heavens, why? Get Firefox Browser if you don't have it already, then install the 'Flash Video Downloader' add-on. That way you'll have a "Download" button that you can click on to save the any online video you want. From those files, you can make a basic DVD if you want, but most players nowadays will play almost any file, so no prob watching it on the TV.

Can anyone help me with this I installed the addon for firefox and went to the rain city video to download it and for some reason I just cant get it to work ?? any help please

Erebus

Reaction score
Looks like that video is down. I was having problems with it, so I registered, and saw a notification saying they are currently down due to a DDOS attack.

randomation

Reaction score
Still so absurd that Russ didn't win RoY is what that reinforced for me :(

Also that the D really likes to give up Field goals with 30 seconds left /facedesk

IcedHawk

Reaction score
This makes it a perfect ending for this series. So great.