Rain City Redemption is finally here!

tubbs51

Reaction score
So much emotions. Such feel.

A++++++

2 hours of pure solid gold.

My jaw hurts from smiling ear to ear for two hours. Tears of joy too.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I love the coverage about half an hour in from the Tampa Bay game. The team looked bad on both offense and defense and Pete never wavered. He just kept telling his staff and the players not to get frustrated and keep with it. Russell had that same positive attitude.

We are blessed with good leadership on this team.

gargantual

Reaction score
Just finished it and not a dry eye in the house! Just amazing. Still kicking myself for not showing up for the parade. Would've been worth braving the big freeze to share that day with the 12s there!

I would pay good money to have that (and the whole series for that matter) in HD. I imagine that won't happen unless Cornell can somehow get it brought under the auspices of the NFL. C'mon NFL, the 12s have spoken. All you gotta do is officially endorse it, wrangle out which percentage to leave to the creator and sit back and watch the $$$s roll in.

Let's get it done!!!

gargantual

Reaction score
sc85sis":1e00ro0u said:
I love the coverage about half an hour in from the Tampa Bay game. The team looked bad on both offense and defense and Pete never wavered. He just kept telling his staff and the players not to get frustrated and keep with it. Russell had that same positive attitude.

We are blessed with good leadership on this team.

Preaching to the choir there, but it's a righteous melody to be sure :D !!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":2we3ol0d said:
Justin Case somebody ain't posted the Vimeo address yet;

https://vimeo.com/114408964

Go Hawks,
BillA
Thank you Bill. Probably won't hook it up to the big screen and watch til like Mon. afternoon, but it'll give me something to look forward to. :D And yeah, quality looks real good.

BTW, there's a bunch of Frisco fans that frequent this site that could use 2 hours strapped to a chair and being made to watch this.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Just finished it. Another fantastic job well done. Wow. I feel like we just won the Super Bowl again.

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
That was incredible. THanks.

NOw waiting on the next EastLake music video. Any word?

:49ersmall:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Worth the wait. What a fantastic job by William Cornell. Hope he's all kinds of proud of what he created here.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Wow, fantastic! A chance to relive the year's ups, downs, and ultimate joy for Seattle, for that team, and for 12s everywhere. They brought us a Championship!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TO BE CONTINUED ;)

Yes....... yes it is. :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOVE. Does he ever offer HD versions? When I try to make it full screen it looks, well not HD. Petty complaint I know, for what is such a brilliant job.

NorthwestSportsFan

Reaction score
Major kudos to Mr. Cornell. This series is amazing. It's been such a great year. Super Bowl Champs. A new baby. A new job. There's something about this series that just makes my emotions raw. Cried like a baby. Beastquake. Drafting Wilson. LOB. PCJS's vision. The Lombardi trophy. Bam!

Also, kudos to my wife for letting me wake her up at 4 am and ask her to watch the episode with me. I'm glad she understands my addiction.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3kbf29hr said:
OK, so after you've watched this, where would rank it when compared to the other 4 episodes?
I still have to get home to watch it as it will gooble up my monthly mobile data limit.

Must confess...the first two brought the most tears. That BeastQuake run was "off the charts"! "The Tip" is a close second.