Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This needs to be in HD and in theaters everywhere! :snack: :th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Funny, when you watch all the scenes of Pete and Jim meeting after a Seahawks victory, Jim is such a douche, barely looking at Pete and walks off while Pete is trying to be decent and engaging him in a gentlemen fashion.

Sorry Harbaugh but ya get everything coming to ya.

gargantual

Reaction score
Aros":28cmo55y said:
Funny, when you watch all the scenes of Pete and Jim meeting after a Seahawks victory, Jim is such a douche, barely looking at Pete and walks off while Pete is trying to be decent and engaging him in a gentlemen fashion.

Sorry Harbaugh but ya get everything coming to ya.

It's been said ad nauseam, but............
Karma's a bitch, ain't it!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Percy's stay was short, but he delivered some unforgetable memories. Reading about how he was at odds with Minn coaches, not about his own PT, but for not using AP enough kind of makes me wonder if he refused to go in against Dallas because maybe he felt Bev wasn't using Lynch enough. Ah well, we'll just have to wait for his post-retirement autobiography. .

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Awesome! William is a master of his craft! :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

Tokadub

Reaction score
That was amazingly glorious with off the charts awesome power :th2thumbs:

:thirishdrinkers: :0190l: :179417: :snack: :D

QuahHawk

Reaction score
That was great, going to share this video with all my friends and family. A must watch for seahawk fans.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
If anyone has an idea on how I could save this, to watch at a later date (getting on a long flight this Friday) I would appreciate suggestions.

This is the perfect piece to watch while sitting in an airplane with nothing else to do.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Great timing on the release of this, I wonder if any of the players watched this Saturday, maybe a little extra inspiration to finish the season out with a bang.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
One of the best videos I've ever seen. Excellent work. Really got me choked up a few times.

timmat

Reaction score
Fantastic piece. This series tells the story of our team better than anything that has been produced. Thank you so much to William Cornell for doing this.

253hawk

Reaction score
A little disappointed, to be honest. Some sound bites were repeated, the music volume was mixed really low and the font and fading of the text screens was uninspired [Roland]and had some punctuation errors.[/Roland]

In a vacuum it's fine, but compared to his previous versions this one just lacks some polish.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
One thing I never understood - why doesn't the NFL care about these videos? This seems like something they would force vimeo to take down.

MagHawk

Reaction score
253hawk":3fq9g24l said:
A little disappointed, to be honest. Some sound bites were repeated, the music volume was mixed really low and the font and fading of the text screens was uninspired [Roland]and had some punctuation errors.[/Roland]

In a vacuum it's fine, but compared to his previous versions this one just lacks some polish.

I would agree with you on this - and even for what this one covered, it seemed to miss some of the punch of the earlier releases.

Granted, at a little over the 1:00:00 mark, he seemed to get back to the editing style we saw before. It's almost like the first hour was missing the dramatic feel of the rest of the series.

I still love it though!