How are you emotionally, right now?

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's just really starting to hit me. The Seahawks are going to be playing in the mother effing Super Bowl in about 69 hours!

McGruff

Reaction score
My daughter's best friend lost her father this week. She's 13. My wife and I are working with some close friends to keep them from divorcing. That's kinda got me down.

But at the same time we're watching "Impractical Jokers" after eating Pizza together, and I have the day off tomorrow, so I guess I'm conflicted . . .

How should I be feeling?

Nearpost

Reaction score
I'm getting a lot of ease from what's happened the last few weeks. I thought we would dominate N.O. And apart from a little wobble in the 3rd qtr. we did just that. I was very anxious about the niners.I just didn't know who would win that, and I was right to be concerned.

I feel somewhere in between regarding this game. On paper it's ours. If Russell maintans his composure I feel confident we will take it.

nanomoz

Reaction score
pmedic920":2qdfgsi3 said:
ImTheScientist":2qdfgsi3 said:
Sounds like its that time of the month for a few of you ladies.

One in every crowd.

Pmedic for the win.

I'm nervous. I've got too much invested in this team. I'm staying away from most media coverage, which helps, as do my grad school duties. But come game time, I'll be on the verge of some sort of panic attack.

Vetamur

Reaction score
I was very nervous for the Saints game..since that win a calm has come over me.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
Tense and on edge.

Hoping for a big, fat blowout for the 'Hawks, but hunkering down and preparing for a comeback win in the 4th quarter if we get down big at the half.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I've had moments of intense confidence followed by moments of anxiety. I needed to kill NFLN and just chill with my family. I'm feeling good right now, I wish I could just fast forward to Sunday. I'm only 41, but there have been times when I really wondered if I would ever see my Seahawks win the Super Bowl. I love being a fan of this team and we are so close I can taste it.

We are going to win.

Gametime

Reaction score
What's this thread about? I've been working a ton lately and haven't checked in much. What's going on this weekend? What did I miss? :)

Subzero717

Reaction score
Im sitting in LAX. Im a wreck. Ive had at least ten beers and stone cold sober. Much like Sunday NFCCG only three days early.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm a nut case, but I'm a positive nut case.... I just can't wait for the game to start and for the Seahawks to win the battle of Seattle in New Jersey!!! GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

BAJAHAWK

Reaction score
I have been a fan since the 76/77 season and like the rest of my fellow 12's have been calm. I will admit some of the humbling stories of giving back to the 12's have made me a little emotional as well as I watched the series to date of THE RAIN CITY REDEMPTION and that made me get emotional with how we got where we are now from the dark days of Mora. A SINGLE TEAR DROPPED FROM MY EYE

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Now I know what Pete means when he says "pumped and jacked!", as I'm BOTH! I have FULL confidence in this team on SUNDAY! I am extremely confident at the risk of being cocky and arrogant, which isn't me in real life! Hawks will control the game sunday from kickoff to 0:00. I feel a Super Bowl victory this sunday in my bones and in my soul and have since the spring! We've got this fellow 12's, WE GOT THIS!

Penman96

Reaction score
Confident about this game.

Denver is good and Payton will get his 300 yards probably, but we will wear them down and win. Looking forward to it!