2013-14 NBA Season Thread

JSeahawks

Reaction score
To top off a great Seahawks night the Blazers beat the Pacers!!! Best record in the Western Conference!!

Play the Thunder on Wednesday. Will be another good test. Kind of waiting for the bubble to pop, but I hope they can keep it going!

Atradees

Reaction score
O M G Are you kidding me? This Blazer team is very surprising.

The Pacers had the Blazers beat in every statistical category.....except one. Intangible iron will.

I hoping the brass is smart enough to keep from signing Omar Asik.

Lopez is playing well enough to get the job done and I believe his contract is much

more of a value. If it aint broke dont fix it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Blazers win! Blazers win! Down goes the Thunder!

Lamarcus Aldridge is Mannnnnn! Just another 38 point, 14 rebound night.

Atradees

Reaction score
m0ng0":1tjl38py said:
my god are we hanging with the thunder?

:179422: WOW. I am syked two hot Allen teams.

The Seahawks are of course my favorite team but I also came up with the 90's Blazers featuring Clyde and Porter.

Good times.

The Blazers arent even that deep. There was alot of talk offseason about deepening the bench and they are better, but they are not great or anything.

The Pacers and the team formerly known as the Sonics......impressive.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I kinda love you guys right now cuz you took out the Thunder, kinda still hate you though because you're still the Blazers.

Good things right now for the Blazers, aside from those cool Rip City uniforms.

Atradees

Reaction score
Aldridge toys with Rockets! Dwight Howard is the greatest player in the NBA........on paper.

soohawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":38a5kpa4 said:
Rudy Gay went to the Kings I see, so much for ball movement.

he was no fun to watch as a raptor. team didn't move the ball at all. he looks off open post players and shoots contested shots. i am very happy he is no longer in toronto. kings fans are happy salmons is gone too haha and we still hate the guy for backing out of the last contract we signed him to. masai can ship him out at the deadline hopefully :th2thumbs:

Atradees

Reaction score
Gay sounds alot like Zach Randolph used to be with the Blazers. Trouble was he was the only player we had back then.
Black hole in the post.

Atradees

Reaction score
The Portland Trailblazers will defeat the Detroit Pistons because Maurice Cheeks is their coach! Hee hee!

Meh-easiest prediction in a decade!

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Try catching one of their games. Fun to watch team.
They have beaten Indiana, OKC, Warriors, Houston, Lakers, Spurs, ...All these teams we playoff teams last year.
If those teams are scrubs ... then the NBA is a scrubs league.
They have lost a total of 4 games out of 25. 2 losses are against the Phoenix Suns and a third one by a buzzer beater against Dallas.

This is the NBA and all teams have excellent players and coaches.
Blazers are 11:0 against the Eastern Conference.
I watched their game tonight against Cleveland. Their offense is really good and fun to watch. Compared to what Coach MacMillian used to run in Portland, Terry Stots has been simply amazing.
Their only downside is their bench is pretty thin. If one of the starter goes down, they will have a hard time sustaining it. As a unit, their starting 5 is probably the best in the League and they are all young guys in their prime.
m0ng0":pu9caxmp said:
have we played so many scrubs this year or is portland for real?

Atradees

Reaction score
[youtube]RYnFIRc0k6E[/youtube]

David Hollinger thinks the 2nd place by a coupla games Thunder are ranked ahead of the Blazers!

I am sensing a Russell Wilsonian type steel reserve to these Blazers. These games are coming down to the wire.

We are winning them. Which begs the question, "Has Allen developed a software to select future hall of fame players?"

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[youtube]_V5pssL58Lc[/youtube]

A little to much space on defense, should've been just a little bit tighter.