Will Mike Carry officiate the Panthers or Niners game?

OP
OP
R

RichNhansom

Reaction score
seedhawk":ptikposu said:
It isn't just Carey! It's his entire crew.

I actually don't believe it is his entire crew. For the most part his crew seems to call a decent game but it is mind boggling how many times it seems his crew has to sell the flag to him when it benefits Seattle and how often he comes away with no penalty on the call.

Mike Carey was part of Bill Leavy's crew before or the other way around but the two worked together and are probably friends. I kind of get the feeling he has bad feelings for Seattle do to how much flack Leavy took over SBXL. Just a theory but it coincides with when he seems to have become our worst official.

There is no doubt in my mind that if the Seahawks never won another game he wouldn't lose any sleep over it. There are just to many photo ops of this guy in our games that make you scratch your head and question his motivation and the statistics back it up since 2005. If his crew was actually on board I think it might be way to obvious but by himself as the head official he has control over the calls and most of the calls that I can remember that are suspect are from flags that came out of his pocket.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2hdjj9jw said:
And the 12th man paranoia continues.

I guess we need something else to complain about after being named #1 on pretty much every national power ranking this summer.
Generally, I'd agree with you Rob. But not when it comes to this asshat.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Not only 2-6 in Mike Carey games but that game last year in Chicago was such an obvious attempted robbery that it's one of the best wins that I can remember to have overcome Carey's crew just trying to destroy that game at every turn.

Dude has absolutely no place as an NFL referee.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I always hate seeing Mike Carry when I am watching the Vikings Vs Packers. Might as well give Carry a Packer Uniform when they are playing eachother.