Will Mike Carry officiate the Panthers or Niners game?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
You just know he will be out there one of those games. Probably the Panthers games. They like to have him officiate our east coast 10:00am games for some reason plus with the 10:00am start, east coast and first game of the season, it makes for the trifecta of holy crap, how do we overcome all of that?

Anyone know who is scheduled to officiate this week?

I do love the look on his face throughout the Chicago game though. He looked like we just kicked his dog.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Man this guy hates us. You can just see it on his face throughout the whole game. I hope we see him the minimum amount of times.

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I vividly remember saying "There is no way that SOB is going to let us win this game." You should be able to present enough evidence to the league to AT LEAST be excused from having one crew.

He really does hate us.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":9du5s3uj said:
Man this guy hates us. You can just see it on his face throughout the whole game. I hope we see him the minimum amount of times.

And we hate him back. Worst official in the NFL.

hawker84

Reaction score
I went from :shock:
to :censored:
to :smilie=angry016.gif:
to :waah:

in a matter of seconds upon reading the OP: Lord please make it not so... at least wait till the Jacksonville game, i'll even take the titans game...

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Body language says more than words and he shows in the way he goes about calling the games that he dislikes us. Beings it is just us fans who notice this nobody gives a rip, at least that matters.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
And the 12th man paranoia continues.

I guess we need something else to complain about after being named #1 on pretty much every national power ranking this summer.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":lczebs9g said:

I guess we need something else to complain about after being named #1 on pretty much every national power ranking this summer.
with him it is more then just paranoia

C-Dub

Reaction score
So the Hawks are now 2-6 against Carey's crew in the past eight games ('08 to present).

Dug this up from last year....

SoCalSeahawk":3om6pyex said:
Before yesterday, the Seahawks were 1-6 in the past seven games that Carey's crew had officiated. If Carey's crew had their way it would now be 1-7. This inludes the '08 - '12 reg seasons. That's one win in five years with this joker's crew...until yesterday.

The Bears game yesterday, enough said. Possibly the most one sided officiated regular season game I've ever watched. One personal foul against SEA.

His crew did the Rams game in week 4. Three personal fouls against SEA. I remember two ticky-tack personal fouls being called on Giacomini in that game. And it seems like another ticky-tack personal foul on Clemons after an interception.

2011, week 7 at Celveland (the Marshawn back spasm game). The "Game Winning" punt return for a touchdown by Leon Washington that was negated by a phantom block in the back call during the return. Two personal fouls called agianst SEA. The one when Kam sacked the QB on a picture perfect form tackle but was called for the phantom "blow to the head". Also in that game, Red Bryant was ejected.

2010, week 11 at New Orleans. Three personal fouls called aginst the Seahawks. A called INT that Seattle had to challenge to get reversed. On a key drive we stop NO on 3rd down...but the drive continues after a roughing the passer call. Saints go on to score a touchdown.

Finding data on the '09 and '08 games is tough, and I do actually have a life.

In the games mentioned above, not one single personal foul was called on Seattle's opponents.

Mike Carey and his wife own a company called Seirus Innovation. One of their biggest competitors is a company called K2 Sports. K2 Sports is based in Seattle. (Just sayin')

Most of my research was derived from CBS Sportsline and done with a beer in hand.

OP
OP
R

RichNhansom

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1oi2jvuz said:

I'm probably just nervous about the first week of the season being an early start and all but paranoia doesn't explain why so many people know this guys name. We also know Ed Hochuli's name but for different reasons. Is that a man crush or whatever the opposite of paranoia is?

Go back if there is a way and review the games he has officiated for us since 2005. Every game I can remember it feels like we are playing against the opponent and him and that is no exaggeration. Most were pissed about how he officiated the Chicago game even though we won it. How often does that happen? Then add to the fact the guy seriously looked frustrated during the game, like he was the one losing. Every call one of his crew would make that worked in our favor had to get a lengthy explanation and a couple were called off. There was definitely a different set of rules for roughing the passer whether the passer was Cutler or Wilson. All just mentioned that was just one game.

I don't know the reason but it is pretty obvious that this guy doesn't like the Seahawks and I don't believe for a second I am paranoid. Could I be projecting? Sure, I have seen it from this guy for so long I will admit that I look for him to screw us but the fact is he doesn't ever let me down. I sure wish he would.

OP
OP
R

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Basis4day":1ht3iujj said:
http://www.footballzebras.com/category/assignments/

They'll be posted here when they come out.

Thank you.

I hope he isn't the official for that Panther game, :sarcasm_on: I might actually think a conspiracy is in place. :sarcasm_off:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I will say, it's hard to find another official that looks happier to call a penalty, than when Carey calls one on us.

Look up some DVR'd games, you'll see it.

chawx

Reaction score
[youtube]4utf-X0qJT0[/youtube]

Look how happy he is to reach for that flag... like he was thinking he was going to call it the second he saw Kam come unblocked :x

bestfightstory

Reaction score
chawx":1tml9zg7 said:
[youtube]4utf-X0qJT0[/youtube]

Look how happy he is to reach for that flag... like he was thinking he was going to call it the second he saw Kam come unblocked :x

What the damn hell could he have even imagined he saw on that play??

God, that was weak. And maddening.

chawx

Reaction score
I know right. He called, "the tackler lead with his helmet - 15 yard penalty. Automatic First down"

Latest posts