Dockett: "Dansby chased the money in Cleveland"

ivotuk

Reaction score
"He chased the money," Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett said Thursday, via ArizonaSports.com. "I've got a lot of respect for our guy that left, I love him like a brother. But we were one or two pieces away from really making a lot of noise."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... owns-money

I think losing Dansby will really show on that Cardinals defense. They were very good when he was there originally, when he went to Miami their play dropped off, he comes back and they are at the top again.

So now he's in Cleveland and I'll wager that the Arizona defense drops out of the top 10 this year. A great linebacker can make all the difference in the world for a defense, and Darnell knows that. There's ar eason he's upset.

rlkats

Reaction score
I agree. It will be interesting to see.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I to agree. His stats last season were outstanding, and he was playing on another level the entire season.

I have no doubt that Seattle goes 2-0 against AZ this season, they don't have jack at LB. They can draft a guy or two, but who knows if those players will pan out (especially starting as rookies).

HansGruber

Reaction score
Definitely good news for the Seahawks. The cards were really the only team that scares me in the NFC. That defense is a top 3 unit with Dansby. This move should drop them a few spots

Largent80

Reaction score
Dockett isn't smart enough to chase the money, he likes finishing behind...oop's that may be shack material.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
"were" one or two pieces away. In his mind they've just moved away from that.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
What do we care about the opinion of one of the dirtiest players in the NFL. Sorry but I strongly dislike Dockett.