Roddy White

Throwdown

Reaction score
He was on NFLN, I'm just too lazy to link the videos right now. But he obviously don't like anyone in our secondary lol

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Good, screw him and his stupid face. Nice year for the Falcons by the way, Roddy. I'd say maybe we'll meet you in the playoffs next year, but I'm too busy guffawing like a donkey at the idea.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
What I find funny is that all the other teams in this league can do the same thing and yet all they do is whine. We are not the first to do nor will we be the last. I expect receivers to push off but don't cry if you are too weak to deal with the Legion of Boom!! :thfight7:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
He is still on NFLN, going WAY out of his way to demonstrate why the Hawks secondary just can't cover Boldin. I mean come on Roddy, we get that you are a hater, but 2 straight days of Niner love? It is almost laughable now. Even Heath Evans called him on it and said he didn't agree.

You could see this coming a mile away, but Roddy just sounds like a fool now.

CaptBennett

Reaction score
He says that the Seahawks secondary has perfected "holding". Haha, I guess when your team sucks all you have room to do is complain.

Axx

Reaction score
He does make a point about how to beat the seahawks deep. Do a pump fake bubble screen

drdiags

Reaction score
NFLN knows he and Sherman have beef. The media is always trying to stir up stuff. One big male soap opera.

chris98251

Reaction score
Its holding if your talent isn't good enough to create seperation, if you have a heyday then the secondary sucks and your elite. I think it's Whites talent :)