White on White for Monday Night

James in PA

Reaction score
With regard to the current unis, blue over gray should be the default home look and white over blue should be the away. Blue over blue was cool at one time, until more teams started doing the one color thing. Blue over gray looks great, as does white over blue or white over gray. White pants need to go altogether.

cymatica

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does the blue look like a slightly different shade? Almost more like the retro blue.

But yeah, all white uniforms are the least bad-ass imo, excluding the all green which are just cringe.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
At one time (60+ years ago). all visiting teams wore white on white due to black and white being the standard TV broadcast "color"... and the Home teams wore their traditional colors, which most showed up on TV as a shade of gray.

907 MILITIA

Reaction score
I am the minority here but like the white on white. Looks clean and sharp to me.

I hope they lose the nuclear puke green
You’re not alone. I think the white on whites are super clean and definitely my favorite road jerseys. When they wear the blue pants white top all the blues don’t match and drive me crazy. If they changed the number color to gray or navy blue on the white jersey it would match

907 MILITIA

Reaction score
Then you are clearly a white supremacist. Your deep rooted racism is expressed in your uniform preference. You probably didn't even realize it and suffer from asymptomatic racism
White on White and righteous like a temple of God looking so clean and worthy