White on White for Monday Night

morgulon1

Reaction score
Then you are clearly a white supremacist. Your deep rooted racism is expressed in your uniform preference. You probably didn't even realize it and suffer from asymptomatic racism
Haha you got me . The world's most hated native American white nationalist.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
We should go back to silver pants with both white and blue jerseys IMO.

I too dislike the white on white look. Teams like the niners and saints look especially bad in all white...

morgulon1

Reaction score
Scott's Irish & Cherokee myself.
Throughout history, both seem to be at odds with each other.
And my parents still are!!!!!

View attachment 60883
That's me on the far right...
I'm a half breed myself. We've e all one race IMHO, just different cultures. I would like to meet your sister Kelli Bundy. Heck , maybe even your mom. Your dad is cool , all those TDs against Polk High. Did you know he was drafted by Pittsburgh?

morgulon1

Reaction score
I mean if they could just go back to silver helmets and old classic colors with the New Jerseys I’d be in paradise lol
I wanted the new uniforms with the old color scheme. Add alternate white pants to mix it up. I saw someone on here do the new helmet/logo in the old colors and it
Was great .

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I'm a half breed myself. We've e all one race IMHO, just different cultures. I would like to meet your sister Kelli Bundy. Heck , maybe even your mom. Your dad is cool , all those TDs against Polk High. Did you know he was drafted by Pittsburgh?
That's good fun!

Thanks for your sense of humor - I needed it today!