How bad is Eli Manning playing?

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Looking towards our game this week, I was taking a look at Eli's career stats and his last two seasons. Obviously, he has been trending downward over the last two years, but just how bad has he been playing?

Career Stats
Comp% - 58.6%
Avg - 7.08
TDs - 227
INTs - 164
Fumbles - 56
Passer Rating - 81.9

Comp% - 60%
Avg - 7.37yds
TDs - 26
INTs - 15
Fumbles - 4
Passer Rating - 87.2

Comp% - 58.6%
Avg - 7.17yds
TDs - 16
INTs - 20
Fumbles - 2
Passer Rating - 74.2

Clearly, his numbers are down, but his supporting cast has been downright awful this year. The VaGiants have plenty of talent at WR, however their o-line has been in shambles and they have started I think six different RB's this year. They just can't get anything going to help Eli out.

The VaGiants have lost two of the last three games, losing at home to the Cowboys and on the road to the Chargers (last week). They did beat the Racistskins in DC two weeks ago.

There has only been three games this season where Eli Manning hasn't thrown a pick and has had multiple INT games five times this year. Our defense should be licking their lips.

BbAMUoiIYAAB1ax

drdiags

Reaction score
Salsa man had a field day last time the team played there. LOB was still wet behind the ears but Cruz kicked butt that day. Though he did help setup Browner's great INT TD run. Eli was throwing a ton of picks early in the year. I was shocked how bad they were playing early and recently, but they did have a nice attempt at recovering their season before the recent failures.

Maybe some of the NY Giants fans will enlighten the board once they stop by regarding Manning's problems. Did they ever get a decent TE to replace Shockey? Bennett didn't seem too bad last year but they let him walk. I think Pascoe is still there. I guess it is time to go find out more about them.

Axx

Reaction score
Someone needs to make a giant cardboard cutout of krappershit and put makeup on him if he makes to the clink in the playoffs

HawkStar3

Reaction score
Don't let the giants "run" fool you. Their schedule got super soft.

On a side note.. For no good reason I hate both Manning brothers. Peyton even more now that's he's a bronco.

Latest posts