Be Afraid: The 49ers Are Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
But very quietly, under the shade of the 24/7 Seattle Seahawks media machine, the 49ers have strung together four straight wins and a 5-2 record.

The Seahawks are the story. I know. They’ve got the division lead, the big personalities, and the big hits. They deserve all the media attention they’re receiving. But don’t sleep on the defending champs. They’ve got their stingers back.

They’re playing the brand of football we thought they’d play back in August. They don’t want you to notice. Trust me, they’d rather you not think of them until January. But the defending NFC champions — quietly, far away from the national spotlight — are the hottest team in the NFC.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Week ... isco-49ers

Throwdown

Reaction score
So while I'm attempting to give a damn...

Something a bit more fierce than the 49ers.

1234343764_30j1yjb.gif

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Only thing we can say is the last 2 games

Seattle played 49ers

@ Seattle was 2-0
@ 49ers was 0-2.

If Seattle lose against the niners this season, the #1 seed is important for both teams.

Axx

Reaction score
Lmao!!
Niners no one pays attention to you guys anymore because the world realizes now that you will never beat seattle

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I thought it was spot on.

While Seattle is picking up the slack created by awful O-line play, San Fran's O-line is picking up the slack created by a depleted WR corps. San Fran is playing the most physical brand of offense in the league right now.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Axx":5lvyfv51 said:
Lmao!!
Niners no one pays attention to you guys anymore because the world realizes now that you will never beat seattle

What are you talking about man? Have some perspective. I cant remember the last time we won in San Fran

Axx

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2t6ah1cg said:
Axx":2t6ah1cg said:
Lmao!!

What are you talking about man? Have some perspective. I cant remember the last time we won in San Fran

Care to put money on the niners next time they play?
Caroll has completely shutdown sf offense last 3 times they've played and russ has looked unstoppable lately.

Sorry but there is just no way.

rlkats

Reaction score
Never any credit from some of you guys. Even after all the props and credit we niner fans give the hawks. Some of the the posts are pure homer ism and pathetic. I'm not stating the Niners win everything or even beat Seattle in San Fran. But damn man give em credit for what they accomplished so far. Scott's post is the only post that has reality in it. All the rest just reads like a dick measuring contest

SF49r

Reaction score
rlkats":3hutsge6 said:
Never any credit from some of you guys. Even after all the props and credit we niner fans give the hawks. Some of the the posts are pure homer ism and pathetic. I'm not stating the Niners win everything or even beat Seattle in San Fran. But damn man give em credit for what they accomplished so far. Scott's post is the only post that has reality in it. All the rest just reads like a dick measuring contest

Let them believe what they want, not saying we are going to win for sure in the next game but if they think its going to be an easy win well they are going to be in for a rude awakening.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawks are afraid of no one because they respect everyone.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
The 49ers are currently +150 to win the NFCWest in Vegas.

If you TRULY believe they are about to come.... Go get you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts