Be Afraid: The 49ers Are Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
rlkats":1p2wz322 said:
Never any credit from some of you guys. Even after all the props and credit we niner fans give the hawks. Some of the the posts are pure homer ism and pathetic. I'm not stating the Niners win everything or even beat Seattle in San Fran. But damn man give em credit for what they accomplished so far. Scott's post is the only post that has reality in it. All the rest just reads like a dick measuring contest

LMFAO. Right. 49erswebzone disagrees with you.

SF49r

Reaction score
hawker84":21zfllub said:
AbsolutNET":21zfllub said:
I dont get this place sometimes. Its like you guys are afraid to have a conversation about another team, especially the 49ers. They're good and like I said a couple weeks ago, started playing their style of football after losing sight of who they are the first month of the season. The December team will be the real 49ers, not that shell we played in September, and we better be ready for it

I don't get this post? the OP is asking for credit for winning the last 4 games in convincing fashion, when the fact is they've played 4 sub-par teams. They get no credit for that from me other than, it's what they're suppose to do. Nobody's saying they're not a good team, one of the best in the NFL but that wasn't the purpose of the post. i say to the OP come back here after they've actually beaten a quality team, then i'll be happy to give them credit where credit is due..
Those were the same scrub teams that gave you guys the fits earlier in the season. Texans were so close to beating you guys then we blew them out, titans even gave you guys the fits, then we blew them out. Niners and seahawks have both played the same teams basically and yet the media is crowning them and even most seahawks fans are crowning themselves the SB champs.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
SF49r":ycnwznt0 said:
hawker84":ycnwznt0 said:
AbsolutNET":ycnwznt0 said:
I dont get this place sometimes. Its like you guys are afraid to have a conversation about another team, especially the 49ers. They're good and like I said a couple weeks ago, started playing their style of football after losing sight of who they are the first month of the season. The December team will be the real 49ers, not that shell we played in September, and we better be ready for it

I don't get this post? the OP is asking for credit for winning the last 4 games in convincing fashion, when the fact is they've played 4 sub-par teams. They get no credit for that from me other than, it's what they're suppose to do. Nobody's saying they're not a good team, one of the best in the NFL but that wasn't the purpose of the post. i say to the OP come back here after they've actually beaten a quality team, then i'll be happy to give them credit where credit is due..
Those were the same scrub teams that gave you guys the fits earlier in the season. Texans were so close to beating you guys then we blew them out, titans even gave you guys the fits, then we blew them out. Niners and seahawks have both played the same teams basically and yet the media is crowning them and even most seahawks fans are crowning themselves the SB champs.

I know! Niners blew out the Titans after Seattle merely won, Niners blew out the Texans after Seattle merely won, Niners blew out the Colts after Seattle lost to them, and Niners blew out the Seahawks after the Seahawks lost to themselves.

253hawk

Reaction score
Hawks emotionally and physically beat the Texans on the road...you got them the next week all softened up for a home game. :roll:

tacomahawk

Reaction score
SF49r":1dwlsh4q said:
hawker84":1dwlsh4q said:
AbsolutNET":1dwlsh4q said:

I think you are kind of forgetting, that in most cases you are blowing these teams out after we have softened them up for you. No thanks needed, we will see you in December. I am not scared, nor should I be, I am a fan. However, I don't think my team is scared either.

253hawk

Reaction score
The Radish":1tlu72aa said:
Isn't Kansas City the hottest team in football at 7-0?

just sayin

:roll:

8-0 now. But everyone should remember when they went 13-3 in 2003...bounced out of Arrowhead by the Colts in the playoffs. Paper tigers.

SF49r

Reaction score
tacomahawk":ywfw5bry said:
SF49r":ywfw5bry said:
hawker84":ywfw5bry said:
AbsolutNET":ywfw5bry said:

I think you are kind of forgetting, that in most cases you are blowing these teams out after we have softened them up for you. No thanks needed, we will see you in December. I am not scared, nor should I be, I am a fan. However, I don't think my team is scared either.

We softened up the Cardinals for you guys and then we are going to soften up the Saints for you guys, so if you guys win that game then we can just say "Oh they don't deserve credit for that win, we softened them up for you guys"

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
SF49r":9aqpy61m said:
We softened up the Cardinals for you guys and then we are going to soften up the Saints for you guys, so if you guys win that game then we can just say "Oh they don't deserve credit for that win, we softened them up for you guys"

Losing by 20 to the Saints on the road constitutes "softening a team up?"

hawker84

Reaction score
SF49r":2prw42qq said:
hawker84":2prw42qq said:
AbsolutNET":2prw42qq said:

typical niner response. fair enough, we shouldn't get credit for beating scrub teams either, it's what good teams are suppose to do.. there you happy? by the way please explain how the titans gave us fits, when we dominated them in every catagory. if not for a fumble on our 3 they would have scored 6 points, 2 field goals and the score would not have been close. at least try to know what you're talking about before you come into enemy territory to talk smack, you're sounding like a... well a whiner...

muxpux

Reaction score
1380214_221269504708036_732975044_n.jpg

SF49r

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":qy61eiz9 said:
SF49r":qy61eiz9 said:

Is that what your crystal ball said? Did it also say that Russel Wilson will ride his magical unicorn through the playoffs all the way to the Superbowl to finally get his franchise there only championship?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
SF49r":29gx9v4v said:
Smelly McUgly":29gx9v4v said:
SF49r":29gx9v4v said:

Is that what your crystal ball said? Did it also say that Russel Wilson will ride his magical unicorn through the playoffs all the way to the Superbowl to finally get his franchise there only championship?

I don't know, did your crystal ball say that the Niners would undoubtedly soften up the Saints and then Colin Kaepernick would fly into your room on a pegasus, shirtless and greased up, and give you the romance that you've been missing all your life before sharing pillow talk about a bunch of Lombardis from last millennium that you never saw your team win?

hawker84

Reaction score
lol, niners beat up on some scrubs and all of a suddent they're back in droves to try and pretend like they got their swagger back. how shocking......

OP
OP
G

Gap Filler

Reaction score
hawker84":2l1u8go9 said:

Well I said none of that. Those were quotes from the article. If you would have taken a few minutes to read the article you would have known that.

SF49r

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":ag3h0h0q said:
SF49r":ag3h0h0q said:
Smelly McUgly":ag3h0h0q said:
SF49r":ag3h0h0q said:

I don't know, did your crystal ball say that the Niners would undoubtedly soften up the Saints and then Colin Kaepernick would fly into your room on a pegasus, shirtless and greased up, and give you the romance that you've been missing all your life before sharing pillow talk about a bunch of Lombardis from last millennium that you never saw your team win?

All I see is Pete Caroll f**king over his team again in the playoffs just like last year when he tried to ice the kicker and going for it on a 4th down instead of kicking a field goal, LOL and it will be even more funnier if he did it in the superbowl too making them 0-2, if they actually make it there this season.

hawker84

Reaction score
Well I said none of that. Those were quotes from the article. If you would have taken a few minutes to read the article you would have known that

you posted the quotes correct? i wrote that in response to the OP, whether they were your quotes or not?

hawker84

Reaction score
All I see is Pete Caroll f**king over his team again in the playoffs just like last year when he tried to ice the kicker and going for it on a 4th down instead of kicking a field goal, LOL and it will be even more funnier if he did it in the superbowl too making them 0-2, if they actually make it there this season.

enjoy your short stay troll

253hawk

Reaction score
SF49r":6ujtw9l2 said:

That was more Bradley's fault for switching to zone and allowing them to get within FG range to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts