Be Afraid: The 49ers Are Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Radish

Reaction score
No matter the rhetoric we mostly all know that San Francisco is a very good team and will be very difficult to beat at home.

But I think this year the Seahawks are up to the task. I remember the Rams beating us 3 times in one season not to long ago and since then the ninnirs beat us both games. It must be time for us to keep a winning streak against them as we did to the lambs for several years.

"So let it be written, so let it be done".

:th2thumbs:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im so afraid of the 49ers win streaking beating ELITE teams like the Titans and Rams on the Road and facing the Fierce Cardinals and Texans at home. How will we EVER be able to compete against them

amill87

Reaction score
Who has been dismissing the niners?

That article feels like a fan wrote it. How are they hottest team in the nfc? Hotter than the saints? Oh and the reason everyone is talking about Seattle? Because other than protecting the qb, the hawks are doing everything better than the niners and one could say we have had more impact players missing than they have.

Quick side note because I was curious but the hawks have the 10th ranked total offense, 2nd ranked ypg defense, 2nd rank pass defense, 5th ranked rush defense, and 2nd ranked rush offense. Awesome

253hawk

Reaction score
Of course they're 'hot'...the last 5 teams they've played (including today) are 11-24 combined and are all sub-.500. WOW, LOOK OUT FOR THESE GUYS! :roll:

Weadoption

Reaction score
I know I honestly did a "holy shit this Hawks team is Deathstar+Dolemite+Thor good" at that Clink beatdown.
The Dec 8 game is like huge, but if our running game wins up the middle, I know we can win.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Before we delivered the Beatdown on SF, I said that Kaep would look like a deer in the headlights all day. Of course, Farty Whiner fans disagreed....until after the game, when all their forums pretty much agreed that was the case. You see, it's because their WR corps is no match for our secondary and Kaep isn't a scrambler like Wilson, he's a runner. And he's inexperienced as well as overrated. So deer in headlights.

Now they've adapted. Good for them.

But last year we went into their house, our 5th game in 25 days, on a short week, exhausted and Wilson still hadn't be given the keys to the Ferrari. And if Turbin doesn't drop that pass, we win. If the WR's don't uncharacteristically drop all those passes, we win.

This year, we're going to go to San Fran and we're going to win. It really is that simple. They won't beat us because they're not as good. They never were.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
But very quietly, under the shade of the 24/7 Seattle Seahawks media machine, the 49ers have strung together four straight wins and a 5-2 record.

Meh. The 49ers haven't played anyone of consequence since Week 2, any more than we have. We did, however, look tons more competent against Indy.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Axx":eteoqh1f said:
therealjohncarlson":eteoqh1f said:
Axx":eteoqh1f said:
Lmao!!
Niners no one pays attention to you guys anymore because the world realizes now that you will never beat seattle

What are you talking about man? Have some perspective. I cant remember the last time we won in San Fran

Care to put money on the niners next time they play?
Caroll has completely shutdown sf offense last 3 times they've played and russ has looked unstoppable lately.

Sorry but there is just no way.

We are a much worse road team than at home and to ignore that fact is to ignore reality. No decent or better team should be overlooked on the road.

hawker84

Reaction score
rlkats":205qtqw0 said:
Never any credit from some of you guys. Even after all the props and credit we niner fans give the hawks. Some of the the posts are pure homer ism and pathetic. I'm not stating the Niners win everything or even beat Seattle in San Fran. But damn man give em credit for what they accomplished so far. Scott's post is the only post that has reality in it. All the rest just reads like a dick measuring contest

you haven't played anybody in the last 4 games, you've been rolling over scrub teams, that's what good teams do, but until you actually beat a playoff caliber team, that's as much credit as the niners get from me.... so congrats to beating scrubs, see you in december...

hawker84

Reaction score
We are a much worse road team than at home and to ignore that fact is to ignore reality. No decent or better team should be overlooked on the road.

I think this is a bit of an overstatement, i wouldn't say we're much worse, seeing how our most dominant game of the season thus far came in Arizona. i would agree we're better at home, but we're winning on the road in several differnent ways, that tells me we're a good road team this year.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I dont get this place sometimes. Its like you guys are afraid to have a conversation about another team, especially the 49ers. They're good and like I said a couple weeks ago, started playing their style of football after losing sight of who they are the first month of the season. The December team will be the real 49ers, not that shell we played in September, and we better be ready for it

C-Dub

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3la3d8a3 said:
I thought it was spot on.

While Seattle is picking up the slack created by awful O-line play, San Fran's O-line is picking up the slack created by a depleted WR corps. San Fran is playing the most physical brand of offense in the league right now.
:13:

San Fran is playing like one of the best teams in the NFL. They're are a top two team right now.

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
Axx":wo9i9i0z said:
Lmao!!
Niners no one pays attention to you guys anymore because the world realizes now that you will never beat seattle

you beat us in seattle...we beat you in SF..that's how it's been most of the time.. 2nd game yet to be played in SF ..so i don't know what you talking about..

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
They seam to get off their game when they play us.

I wouldn't be surprised if at home they go full physical on us and just run it right at us down after down.

If they get good yards on first down in the run game it could be a interesting afternoon.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":3k2t4p6i said:
Axx":3k2t4p6i said:
Lmao!!

you beat us in seattle...we beat you in SF..that's how it's been most of the time.. 2nd game yet to be played in SF ..so i don't know what you talking about..

Never beat Seattle? Where have you been? If you win in Dec. and I mean if, the Hawks would still only be at .500 against us the last 3 seasons.

chris98251

Reaction score
I see some Seattle fans just spouting, I see others in fantasy land, see the who should we sign threads, reality is San Francisco is getting healthier and have went back to bread and butter of running the ball and being physical. I don't care which team you put in front of another all are NFL teams and can with a series of unusual events and inspired play rise up and beat you.

The 49ers may not have played top end teams as far as the record shows, but they have had time to fix things and use the teams they are playing to work stuff out and gain confidence.

They are as dangerous as any team in the league. Cocky and over confident will get you beat, now I don't think we as the Seahawks are in any way over confident, I think every player knows what the upcoming match up will mean and it's got that extra pump factor for both teams. It will be a tough game and coming out of it with a win will be a tough task, but for this team doable.

hawker84

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":10zshykb said:
I dont get this place sometimes. Its like you guys are afraid to have a conversation about another team, especially the 49ers. They're good and like I said a couple weeks ago, started playing their style of football after losing sight of who they are the first month of the season. The December team will be the real 49ers, not that shell we played in September, and we better be ready for it

I don't get this post? the OP is asking for credit for winning the last 4 games in convincing fashion, when the fact is they've played 4 sub-par teams. They get no credit for that from me other than, it's what they're suppose to do. Nobody's saying they're not a good team, one of the best in the NFL but that wasn't the purpose of the post. i say to the OP come back here after they've actually beaten a quality team, then i'll be happy to give them credit where credit is due..

Status
Not open for further replies.