Be Afraid: The 49ers Are Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":clckg3x1 said:
lvnginhwktwn":clckg3x1 said:
Hes angry cause his QB got sacked 7 times last night cause their O-line looked like they were made of rice paper, their punter had as many touches as Marshawn Lynch, the team almost got waxed by a sub-par Rams team and now realizes that anything can happen, not to mention they lost one of their better players for the season.

What is there not to be angry about?
And yet you claim not to be a troll? Silly Ninnies fan!

Stating facts makes one a troll?

86Hawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":zifx6b45 said:
Sports Hernia":zifx6b45 said:
lvnginhwktwn":zifx6b45 said:
Hes angry cause his QB got sacked 7 times last night cause their O-line looked like they were made of rice paper, their punter had as many touches as Marshawn Lynch, the team almost got waxed by a sub-par Rams team and now realizes that anything can happen, not to mention they lost one of their better players for the season.

What makes you a troll is you trolling on a Seahawks forum

Polaris

Reaction score
hawker84":20qaaxdi said:
rlkats":20qaaxdi said:
To all the people claiming my niners beat scrubs. Guess what folks besides my shitty niners you claim what playoff caliber team did the hawks beat oh ya none by the way you speak about the niners wins. Aaaaaaand we both lost to the Colts. So talk about two teams overhyped by some of your statments

i agree with your rant except for the fact the we curb stomped the 49ers a few weeks back, other than that, we havent' beaten any top tier teams yet, could be argued the panthers might make some noise though . What top tier team has the niners beat this season again, packers and their elite D, lol?

The Panthers are a top notch team (just short of the elite catagory of Sea/Den/Ind) according to Football Outsiders DVOA.

Polaris

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":33sloiny said:
Been to the same number of Super Bowls as the Hawks in the since the NFC was formed, next!

So has Arizona. Your point?

Polaris

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":y0vraop0 said:
1) Carolina Game: Heat affects both teams. Dont use the "90 degree weather in carolina" as an excuse. And no they are NOT a top 5 defense. Top 10? Maybe. But theres only 32 teams in the NFL. Having a top ten defense is like getting a B on your exam. No one cares about B's.

I have spent some time in Texas and I can assure you that this simply isn't true. The home team that is acclimated to the heat and humidy has a huge advantage in such games, and it's why teams in the South East will often force the visiting teams to wear their Darks (which is where the Cowboys got that tradition). It's a form of homefield advantage since it's a lot easier to overheat in dark unis in that climate.

2) SF Game: We got rocked, raped and thrown around like rag dolls. Disgusting, but thats pretty much what happened.

Yep and it wasn't just the crowd. SF got completely outplayed and Okung was out for most of that game btw.

3)Jax Game: Joke team.

Yep, but again the NFL schedules really favored your team but giving them to you as a road team on a completely neutral field.

4)Houstan Game: Scaub. Nuff said.

When Seattle played Houston, Schaub (get the name right) had thrown two pick six's but while questions were asked after the Baltimore loss, the Texas were still 2-1 and the favorite by many to win the AFC South and that game they played like it....and were seeking to avenge a bad Baltimore loss the week before. The Texans played out of their mind against Seattle, and they haven't played as well since (either against the Niners or anyone else). The Texans now are a shadow of the team they were when Seattle faced them.

5) Ind Game: You guys played very tough, however this colts team just appears to figure out how to win big games. Nothing else to say.

Is that all you have to say? Indy didn't just beat you (at home no less) but they DOMINATED you. That can't be said about Seattle who played them at home. In fact the wise guys at Vegas knew what was up and frankly told those "in the know" that the Indy game was a game that Indy was lucky to win because Indy got outplayed that game. Still good teams learn to win even when outplayed, and Indy is good (and they got some help). This will be important later.

6) The titans game was actually very close. What also "doesnt happen everyday" is a titan defender trying to scoop a fumble near the endzone, but instead passing it BACK to your QB. Titans could've had that game. It WAS actually "alot closer than it looked".

You didn't see the game, obviously. The Titans never even sniffed the Red zone until halfway into the fourth qtr. Seattle's defense was THAT dominant. The effective score was really 23-6 if you want to know how the game really went and the stats back this up. Having a backup holder make a fluke mistake on the opponent's two yard line (it wasn't a block) that somehow turns into an enemy TD is the very definition of a FLUKE play...and something that likely won't be seen again for years.

7) Dominated the cards.

Which again you did not. Yes we both beat them by 12, but the cards played at your house, and the game was very much in doubt until the Niners ground out a 9min+ drive that sealed the game. Good for the niners, but it wasn't domination. What Seattle did to 'zona was domination.

8) A dissapointing win to say the least. We all know about the bevell aka fckboy and oline and why lynch wasnt getting his carries. What kinda flew under the radar (and I laugh when in the beginning of the game they talked about red bryant being so dominant as a run defender) was how the rams looked like they were an established running team. If legatron didnt miss that FG, this game COULD've had a different outcome. It would've been 14-12. Maybe, just maybe, they couldve went down the field like they did and kick a game winning FG.

I seem to recall that the Rams gave your Niners all kinds of fits in 2012. Sometimes and in some years some teams simply have another team's number regardless of record. I will not excuse Seattle's performance on offense on Monday. It was putrid. It also was something that the Rams could pull off that the Niners couldn't because of personelle. The Rams are just a bad matchup for Seattle.

Nevertheless Seattle found a way to win. That's what championship clubs do. When things go completely wrong (and they will at least a couple of times in a typical NFL season) the truly elite teams find a way to win anyway.

But hell, what do I know? I just keep it real. Your team is built tough, and I may be the first to say this, but i think the seahawks AND 49ers are NOT championship teams(atleast from what Ive seen from the first half of the season). Theres just too many flaws being covered up by the solid play of our defenses. Our offenses just dont have a scheme, dont have an identity. Theres no presence on the field besides having RB's that plow people over. But when that doesnt work, then what? Even when I watch the saints, I get the sense of something they are accomplishing. When I watch my 49ers, kaep is just garbage. Russell is better, but the talent around him is worse.

I don't think any team in the NFL right now is a championship team by this standard, Denver included (Indy showed up plenty of flaws, and Denver did not look good against the 'skins). However, a superbowl (or even a playoff game) is not won in October and early November. However, the crucial wins to gain seeding ARE done now.

Polaris

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1nrs80dn said:
Panthers, Saints, Washington with Saints and Washington on the road? Is it a back to back? If so that's trouble.

Yep, it's in that order. The Niners have a bye this week, then it's Panthers at home, followed by the Saints and Washington (in that order) both on the road.

Brutal.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Brutal ecxept for some reason neither one of those east coast games are st the normal 10:00 am west cost starting time.

Nice job with the parody there NFL. Maybe you could spot the Niners some points too.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":11jec367 said:
Sports Hernia":11jec367 said:
lvnginhwktwn":11jec367 said:

No, being a d-bag and trying to pass off your OPINION as fact on a rivals forum makes you a troll. You Being obtuse about it just proves my point.

Vandelay

Reaction score
RichNhansom":q8epb68r said:
Brutal ecxept for some reason neither one of those east coast games are st the normal 10:00 am west cost starting time.

Nice job with the parody there NFL. Maybe you could spot the Niners some points too.

This 10am thing is getting so old. The Niners had 5 in 2011 and went to the NFC title game no games flexed out. Good teams overcome this whole body clock thing. The Seahawks are extremely tough at 10 am or 2 in the morning. Saying the NFL is screwing you makes you look weak an feeble. The 49ers travel over 8,000 more miles than the Seahawks this year, big deal. I do more reading than posting on here but man your excuses for 10am are ridiculous. Since I pay attention to Niner history more than Seahawk History, here is something to read.

No matter what the playing conditions are, we know great teams can overcome such things. There’s no better example than the team that wrote the record book on winning away from home. They just so happened to be an early-rising Pacific team from San Francisco.

From 1988 to 1990, the San Francisco 49ers set a NFL record with 18 consecutive road wins. A whopping 10 of those wins came in games where the 49ers had a body clock of 10 a.m. PST at kickoff.

Not only did they win 18 straight road games in the regular season, but they also won the 1988 NFC championship in Chicago, and of course two Super Bowls were won on neutral fields. That is 21 consecutive wins away from Candlestick – a record that will not likely fall any time soon, and especially not by a team that traveled this much.

The Seahawks have all the talent to win 10 am games, find something else to complain about. This is "so out"

Weadoption

Reaction score
hawks fans simply want to think that the 10am bias thing is all about them and not something already overcome by others thru guts/glory decades ago.
Niners been there done that, the entire topic is a red herring.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1iesfk1l said:
lvnginhwktwn":1iesfk1l said:
Sports Hernia":1iesfk1l said:
lvnginhwktwn":1iesfk1l said:

No, being a d-bag and trying to pass off your OPINION as fact on a rivals forum makes you a troll. You Being obtuse about it just proves my point.

Ya maybe it was a bit Trollish, my bad!

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Vandelay":3pn38xnl said:
RichNhansom":3pn38xnl said:

This 10am thing is getting so old. The Niners had 5 in 2011 and went to the NFC title game no games flexed out. Good teams overcome this whole body clock thing. The Seahawks are extremely tough at 10 am or 2 in the morning. Saying the NFL is screwing you makes you look weak an feeble. The 49ers travel over 8,000 more miles than the Seahawks this year, big deal. I do more reading than posting on here but man your excuses for 10am are ridiculous. Since I pay attention to Niner history more than Seahawk History, here is something to read.

No matter what the playing conditions are, we know great teams can overcome such things. There’s no better example than the team that wrote the record book on winning away from home. They just so happened to be an early-rising Pacific team from San Francisco.

From 1988 to 1990, the San Francisco 49ers set a NFL record with 18 consecutive road wins. A whopping 10 of those wins came in games where the 49ers had a body clock of 10 a.m. PST at kickoff.

Not only did they win 18 straight road games in the regular season, but they also won the 1988 NFC championship in Chicago, and of course two Super Bowls were won on neutral fields. That is 21 consecutive wins away from Candlestick – a record that will not likely fall any time soon, and especially not by a team that traveled this much.

The Seahawks have all the talent to win 10 am games, find something else to complain about. This is "so out"

You sound a little but hurt. The truth your team is being helped and still can't keep up must really be eating at you.

As for that info you found on the history channel it was a different era, where teams could still buy championship teams. Get off your high horse until your team wins something in the salary cap era because buying trophy's doesn't prove anything.

Polaris

Reaction score
Vandelay":11ofcqic said:

It's not whining. There is real science (which the NFL seems to be ignoring) that 10am games are a real issue. I think the NFL ignores it because of the sort of nonsense I am quoting above.

Why is it nonsense? Because those wins happened in a completely different era without a salary cap. Those 49ner teams were so superior in talent to the rest of the league during that period, that bodyclock simply didn't matter.

That isn't true now.

-Polaris

Vandelay

Reaction score
Oh so what your saying is that good talent can overcome the 10am games? Get real, why did the Niners make it to NFC title game with 5 10am games in 11'? Like I said before, thank god you guys have a great team because the fans on here are weak. Complaining about NFL conspiracy towards Seattle, guess what you havent gotten primetime games and late games because before last year you werent all that good. Next thing you know youll complain about the heat in Texas and Carolina, oh wait youve already done that as well. Maybe we should lobby the NFL for you guys to also have a dome stadium so you can play all your games in just the weather you need, or hey move the team to the bahamas! I love coming on hear to read the info, Its not even a football site anymore, its dam weather.com! So hilarious. Before all my flights now i come to Seahawks.net to check and see if im gonna have jetlag in the morning. Comical, As for winning I think we do a pretty good job of that for the past 3 seasons.

seahawksflow

Reaction score
Vandelay":1ssa8wlo said:
Oh so what your saying is that good talent can overcome the 10am games? Get real, why did the Niners make it to NFC title game with 5 10am games in 11'? Like I said before, thank god you guys have a great team because the fans on here are weak. Complaining about NFL conspiracy towards Seattle, guess what you havent gotten primetime games and late games because before last year you werent all that good. Next thing you know youll complain about the heat in Texas and Carolina, oh wait youve already done that as well. Maybe we should lobby the NFL for you guys to also have a dome stadium so you can play all your games in just the weather you need, or hey move the team to the bahamas! I love coming on hear to read the info, Its not even a football site anymore, its dam weather.com! So hilarious. Before all my flights now i come to Seahawks.net to check and see if im gonna have jetlag in the morning. Comical, As for winning I think we do a pretty good job of that for the past 3 seasons.

It's all a conspiracy against the seahawks! This forum is full of conspiracy theorist, thank god there are others to drown them out. But it has always made for a great avatar!

Polaris

Reaction score
Vandelay":1lqycfa6 said:

I don't believe you will find "conspiracy" in a single word that I posted. What I am saying is that the NFL of the Salary Cap era is a very different NFL than the NFL of the 1980s. In the 1980s the Niners had more talent than anyone and it was enough to make the timezone differences less relevant (the talent delta was greater).

Now? Not so much. Like I said there is real science behind this and it applies not just to Seattle but to San Diego, Oakland, and yes San Fran as well. I don't know why the NFL persistantly refuses to recognize it but it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts