I almost feel bad for SF next week

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JJ Watt sounded beyond PISSED in his postgame interview! Ninnies going down next week at home!!!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
We can only hope. Would LOVE to see a Texans beat down of the Farty-niners.

hawk45

Reaction score
I hope so.

It's in SF and the Niners don't have the OL woes we do. OTOH, they don't have any healthy receivers either.

I can easily see the Texan D giving the Niners fits. However, and Houston fans will dub this the understatement of the century, I have a difficult time envisioning Schaub sealing the deal on the road with SF defensive line that can apply pressure esp. at home.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sorry, the Texans don't have a chance. They we're BEAT by the 3rd quarter. But, after the 5th quarter?

I highly doubt many teams will win the week following a Hawks game. Just a hunch, but that's what physical teams do to other teams.

hawk45

Reaction score
pehawk":s27s8t3n said:
Sorry, the Texans don't have a chance. They we're BEAT by the 3rd quarter. But, after the 5th quarter?

I highly doubt many teams will win the week following a Hawks game. Just a hunch, but that's what physical teams do to other teams.
Huh, I hadn't thought of that. Do you think there will also be a big effect on the Hawks? We seemed pretty gassed at the end there also, and they were physical with us as well as you said.

pehawk

Reaction score
hawk45":1puf8zzg said:
pehawk":1puf8zzg said:

Huh, I hadn't thought of that. Do you think there will also be a big effect on the Hawks? We seemed pretty gassed at the end there also, and they were physical with us as well as you said.

Yes, I think THIS week. But, the rule will be for their opponents. I bet ya teams will go 4-12 after playing the Hawks, at least.

Think 1999 Bucs...

hawk45

Reaction score
Well that would worry me since the Colts played the Niners with some physicality, but...our offense should be plenty rested after getting booted off the field so quickly so many times :)

So if our D is still beat up maybe our O can do something. Our passing O I mean, the run game has been there.

davidonmi

Reaction score
yes they take a physical beating against seattle, but they are gonna be extra pissed and in a must win situation. I predict a SF win something like 20-14 or something

hawker84

Reaction score
Go Texans.... Kill Copperneck..... we haven't had a good Harbaugh Gif yet either this year?

Claden

Reaction score
I never feel bad for sf. Not even "almost". :49ersmall:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawker84":38vxml48 said:
Go Texans.... Kill Copperneck..... we haven't had a good Harbaugh Gif yet either this year?

I thought the one from S.F. @ Seattle where Harbaugh holds up the play call sheet to block his mouth while he swears after the punch by Aldon was pretty good.

Largent80

Reaction score
Being pissed certainly doesn't win games, and a pathetic rams team gave the whining bee-otches confidence.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2bqm8593 said:
Hopefully Cushing will be back. Him going out was huge today.

That's for damn sure. And SF will be rested. Houston...not so much. They are in the same state we put SF in 2 weeks ago. If Cushing is not back, my bet would be on the hom* team.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Texans will be destroyed in SF. That team is just not good enough. Forster is a stud, though ...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SF is going to have a field day against Schaub... their OLine is healthy and top level also, so the pressure won't be the same.

As much as I would like to see Houston win there, probably not going to happen. Of course, I still believe that SF has trouble with the balanced teams that have a defense. Houston does fit that mold. No Aldon Smith?? Hmmm. Nah... Niners win.

look@dafilm

Reaction score
lol, this thread is pretty funny. For as much as this fanbase thinks the 49ers are obsessed with you, you sure seem to be obsessed with us as well.

oh, and I don't care how bad of a "nickname" you think seachickens is, farty whiners has to be one of the worst I've ever heard. right up there with copperneck :)

back on topic though, Watt can be as pissed as he wants, he still has Matt Schaub as his QB