I almost feel bad for SF next week

Joey13091

Reaction score
I truly believe that if Gore doesn't play well next week the 9ers are on for a long day.

Gap Filler

Reaction score
look@dafilm":1ebqbjhy said:
lol, this thread is pretty funny. For as much as this fanbase thinks the 49ers are obsessed with you, you sure seem to be obsessed with us as well.

oh, and I don't care how bad of a "nickname" you think seachickens is, farty whiners has to be one of the worst I've ever heard. right up there with copperneck :)

back on topic though, Watt can be as pissed as he wants, he still has Matt Schaub as his QB

Oh you love it don't lie. Its an awesome rivalry. I read the 49ers webzone week 4 game thread. You guys are just as obsessed with us. No big deal. Enjoy it.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
look@dafilm":2tm2ril5 said:
lol, this thread is pretty funny. For as much as this fanbase thinks the 49ers are obsessed with you, you sure seem to be obsessed with us as well.

oh, and I don't care how bad of a "nickname" you think seachickens is, farty whiners has to be one of the worst I've ever heard. right up there with copperneck :)

back on topic though, Watt can be as pissed as he wants, he still has Matt Schaub as his QB
...and you still have the Kreapper as your QB, end of story!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":f22poek3 said:
hawker84":f22poek3 said:
Go Texans.... Kill Copperneck..... we haven't had a good Harbaugh Gif yet either this year?

I thought the one from S.F. @ Seattle where Harbaugh holds up the play call sheet to block his mouth while he swears after the punch by Aldon was pretty good.

Someone needs to start keeping stats of yards received because the other team is frustrated and loses their cool.

Phteven

Reaction score
I hope the Texans take it all out on the 49ers. I'd love to see Keapernick get sacked a dozen or so times by a vengeful Houston Defense.

The real question now is who's worse under pressure, schaub or Keapernick? I'd like to see a complete meltdown on the 49er side.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Texans are coming off a raping from the Ravens and a demoralizing loss at home against the Hawks.

The Niners are coming off a raping from the Seahawks, a demoralizing loss at home against the Colts, and a win against the ugly fatty rebound chick named the Rams.

My money is on the Texans being more prepared, while the Niners will be overconfident. I still think the Niners talent will prevail at home, but it will probably be close. This game means a lot for the Texans; just like the Rams game was a statement for the Niners.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
If the Texans beat the Niners at SF and we beat Indy in Indy, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

The tears will taste so good! So good!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3n7oim7z said:
Hopefully Cushing will be back. Him going out was huge today.
One of the difference makers, probably THE difference maker for the Texans (possibly bigger than the look of Schaub being a mess under pressure).

12thMan1

Reaction score
look@dafilm":187kgr7e said:

We know that your fan base is obsessed with us. Why else would they be chanting, "Seahawks suck!" after a victory against the Rams?

Kakaww

Reaction score
We know that your fan base is obsessed with us. Why else would they be chanting, "Seahawks suck!" after a victory against the Rams?

But Niner fans are classy, delicate fans who use their voices to fight against the injustice of high noise volumes. Those must have been Rams fans, dazed and confused by the catastrophic collapse of their high hopes.

HawkWow

Reaction score
MANUNITED23":24vr910g said:
I am not sure if Texans can win, I am sorry but Schaub under pressure is terrible.

The Texans needs Schaub to win the game. The 49ers need Kaep to not lose the game. So yes, more pressure would be on Schaub...but he's Joe Montana compared to Kaepernick.

NINEster

Reaction score
HawkWow":v7meyjpl said:
MANUNITED23":v7meyjpl said:
I am not sure if Texans can win, I am sorry but Schaub under pressure is terrible.

The Texans needs Schaub to win the game. The 49ers need Kaep to not lose the game. So yes, more pressure would be on Schaub...but he's Joe Montana compared to Kaepernick.

The only reason the Texans were not in the super bowl last year (or in the foreseeable future) is because of Matt Schaub. Meanwhile Kaepernick got the 49ers to the super bowl (and almost won it) with less than the typical 49er defense.

Kaepernick up 20-6 with his legit starting receivers is not losing a game to anyone.

canfan

Reaction score
"I almost feel bad for SF next week"

Maybe for a millisecond, but I'm over it now! Kill them....Kill them all!!! :thfight7:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
look@dafilm":sw5uz73k said:
For as much as this fanbase thinks the 49ers are obsessed with you, you sure seem to be obsessed with us as well.

Come back when our fans are on national television chanting "Niners suck" two weeks after a beatdown, on the night we beat another division rival.

Embarrassing.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1qh9k76s said:
look@dafilm":1qh9k76s said:
For as much as this fanbase thinks the 49ers are obsessed with you, you sure seem to be obsessed with us as well.

Come back when our fans are on national television chanting "Niners suck" two weeks after a beatdown, on the night we beat another division rival.

Embarrassing.

[email protected]. :1:
Rather dumb for you to come to a Seahawk forum and accuse us of being obsessed with the niners.

HawkWow

Reaction score
NINEster":189u94bd said:
HawkWow":189u94bd said:
MANUNITED23":189u94bd said:

The only reason the Texans were not in the super bowl last year (or in the foreseeable future) is because of Matt Schaub. Meanwhile Kaepernick got the 49ers to the super bowl (and almost won it) with less than the typical 49er defense.

Kaepernick up 20-6 with his legit starting receivers is not losing a game to anyone.

So if the Texans played Yates all year, instead of Schaub (who threw for over 4500 yds in each previous year) they would have went to the Superbowl? Do you realize the unique position that statement puts you in? You are likely the only person in the entire world that believes such a thing.

Kaepernick. I'm clearly talking about the match up between Schaub and kaepernick this Sunday. Not this year's Schaub vs last year's Kaep. The league is onto keep. He has actually regressed and much of that to do with him not running as much. Harbaugh is turning him into a pocket QB. So the question goes like this...who's the better pocket QB, Schaub or Kaep?

Kaep has some terrible habits that he needs to break before he can be mentioned in the same sentence as Schaub, IMO. Again talking THIS year, Look at Kaeps numbers vs Seattle then look at Schaubs numbers vs Seattle. It's not a huge sample, but IMO, tells the story in it's entirety.

Latest posts