I'm on the list for Rams Season tickets but have heard nada

rjdriver

Reaction score
I know Red Alice mentioned she was selected and I'm starting to wonder what is up. Anyone else on the list that has heard nothing? I paid my deposit and get an occasional email about some stupid events, but the only real substantial email I received listed prices and said they would "focus on beginning the selection process in late April ending in early July" . The email also states that if I'm not selected, I would still have "exclusive access to single game tickets before the general public"

I've heard not a damn thing and am wondering if there is anyone else on the list that hasn't heard anything. Not one update.

The process started out with a lot of hype and energy but has completely fallen short of expectations considering I paid a deposit. Ya know.... kinda like the Rams themselves.

Alice? Anybody?

RedAlice

Reaction score
When you placed your deposit, what time was an email sent to you confirming your deposit?

Mine was done at 10:08am (it opened at 10am) and I was in Wave 3 to purchase my season tickets.

What they did was create waves with certain amounts of people in them and each wave had about a week to use their window to purchase tickets.

I believe the season tickets are sold out now, and that only 21k of the 56k people who put down a deposit had the opportunity to purchase tickets.

The fastest way to find out is to twitter the Rams Ticket Services - @LARamsServices. Both times I've twittered something unhappy at them, they immediately asked me for my number and someone called me. Usually within minutes.

We have a thread with information on those buying season tickets on Rams Fans United -
http://www.ramsfansunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2423

Hope that helps some.

OP
OP
rjdriver

rjdriver

Reaction score
That helps more than some. That helps immensely. Thank you very much.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":1ac1ng0u said:
Just curious that your avatar doesn't rock Rams jerseys,are you a fan of both teams?

RedAlice

Reaction score
btw, if you really do want Rams season tickets for some reason, stub hub has some (overpriced) ones.

Full season (minus pre-season) -
https://www.stubhub.com/los-angeles-ram ... pe=DEFAULT

Mine are $2500 per seat here, I paid $1600 per seat.

For those of you who want tickets to the Hawks@Rams, these are the current stub hub prices (not too bad). From $134. These are season tickets holders listing them, so not sure what the ticket master ones will be later.

https://www.stubhub.com/los-angeles-ram ... pe=DEFAULT

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rams to inform fans they've sold out season tickets, will begin selling single-game tickets

http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-s ... story.html

After getting approval from the NFL to move from St. Louis to Los Angeles, the club spent two weeks collecting $100 deposits from people interested in buying season tickets for 2016. Each deposit holder was permitted to buy as many as eight season tickets.

Those deposit holders were contacted in waves on a first-come, first-served basis, and roughly 24,000 of them bought the entire allotment of 70,000 tickets. By the time the franchise got through the first six hours of deposits, the season tickets were gone.

---

btw, I also just learned today that the very old Coliseum does NOT have handrails for their stairs. what? Now I have to always be in flats for these games. I'm very clumsy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ya....it sucks that thae cant ficks this up. Good thing is some can crawl up to their seats easier. and crawl back down. LOL

Attachments

• Greece.jpg
    Greece.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,303

RedAlice

Reaction score
rjdriver":ktjxo3r7 said:

Per some Rams fans who did not get season tickets, but had their deposit in - emails are now going out to the next wave of deposit holders to buy single game tickets. So, maybe you will be in one of those waves.

OP
OP
rjdriver

rjdriver

Reaction score
RedAlice":2tt65mrf said:
rjdriver":2tt65mrf said:

Per some Rams fans who did not get season tickets, but had their deposit in - emails are now going out to the next wave of deposit holders to buy single game tickets. So, maybe you will be in one of those waves.

Yep. Got the email yesterday..12:00PST today is my shot. Wish me luck!

OP
OP
rjdriver

rjdriver

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1da5bl8l said:
rjdriver":1da5bl8l said:
Just curious that your avatar doesn't rock Rams jerseys,are you a fan of both teams?

Hey Indy,

I'm a Hawk and only Hawk fan since the 70's. I'm from Renton, but I live in SLC and work for the airlines in LA. I've always wanted to have NFL Season tickets and having Rams tickets would guarantee me one Hawks game a year at face value and a few other enjoyable Sunday's. The rest I would sell. I have a car in LAX, and am there about 10 days a month, so it just kind of made sense.

Looks like I'll be waiting until Inglewood, I'm still on the list.

mikeak

Reaction score
rjdriver":3gqcsuy7 said:
RedAlice":3gqcsuy7 said:
rjdriver":3gqcsuy7 said:

Yep. Got the email yesterday..12:00PST today is my shot. Wish me luck!

Interesting. I was in a wave pulled for season tickets originally. I could not get them as we were on vacation and had issues with log on. So they put me in the 2pm PST today slot. SO basically I got demoted to the last group or something since you didn't get pulled but are ahead of me....

RedAlice

Reaction score
Yes, they said that if you didn't use your window to buy season tickets that you would go to the end behind everyone else with a deposit in.

My window came up while I was in Singapore. I had to be up at 3am for my window, thankfully I had a good internet connection. They also had it setup so you had to use a computer or laptop, not a phone or tablet.

mikeak

Reaction score
I could have been ready but I didn't get the original email. I got an email saying that they reminded me that my window was closing in one day........

Nobody is going to feel sorry for me because the plan was to scalp them if I got good seats but if they leave me at the end of the line I will just pull the $100 out. No way I can afford license seats in the new stadium anyways even if it would be a good investment

Largent80

Reaction score
The SoCal Seahawkers are planning a HUGE takeover for the opener. Expect to see a LOT of Hawk fans, And I'll post ticket info when I get it from Cedric.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":37dukv9w said:
Rams to inform fans they've sold out season tickets, will begin selling single-game tickets

http://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/la-s ... story.html

After getting approval from the NFL to move from St. Louis to Los Angeles, the club spent two weeks collecting $100 deposits from people interested in buying season tickets for 2016. Each deposit holder was permitted to buy as many as eight season tickets.

Those deposit holders were contacted in waves on a first-come, first-served basis, and roughly 24,000 of them bought the entire allotment of 70,000 tickets. By the time the franchise got through the first six hours of deposits, the season tickets were gone.

---

btw, I also just learned today that the very old Coliseum does NOT have handrails for their stairs. what? Now I have to always be in flats for these games. I'm very clumsy.
Alice, seriously why would you want to wear heels to a football game anyway?

OP
OP
rjdriver

rjdriver

Reaction score
Just an update. I logged on exactly at 12:00. By 12:02 I was trying to put 8 Hawks tickets in my cart. Nothing but all awful seats.

All were gone by the time I saw them and clicked on them. Ended up with a bunch of Panther tickets I will try to re sell.

Maybe next year or maybe the playoffs (I know...Fisher) , they still have my deposit. Either way, I'm going to that mofo