I'm on the list for Rams Season tickets but have heard nada

chris98251

Reaction score
rjdriver":w8ogznjo said:
Just an update. I logged on exactly at 12:00. By 12:02 I was trying to put 8 Hawks tickets in my cart. Nothing but all awful seats.

All were gone by the time I saw them and clicked on them. Ended up with a bunch of Panther tickets I will try to re sell.

Maybe next year or maybe the playoffs (I know...Fisher) , they still have my deposit. Either way, I'm going to that mofo

Bet an outlet made a sweep, there will be tickets and since it's a team that is considered relevant and a division rival stub hub or whomever will be jacking them up.

mikeak

Reaction score
Always go for 2 tickets or so. Usually the system will try to give you 8 in the same spot (next to eachother) so way smaller chance to get them

RedAlice

Reaction score
From what I've heard from Rams fans, the single ticket option was only bad seats. All the good seats were bought by season ticket holders.

Many season ticket holders bought extra to sell and there are reasonable priced tickets available on Stubhub.

The one game that is a bit higher is the one v Hawks because it is the FIRST official season game in the Coliseum in 21 years. It's an historic game.

Hope to see some of you there!