The Browns uniforms are hideous

sc85sis

Reaction score
They actually think these are an improvement?

Happy to see Buck Allen having a pretty good game so far. Sucks that it's due to J-Force getting injured though. Both seem to be good guys.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Who at the NFL thought Ravens v Browns would be a good game for Monday night? I know you can't predict that Suggs and Flacco would be on IR and the Ravens would suck this year, but still....it's the Browns.

[youtube]tRBDMMVctu8[/youtube]

Lithium

Reaction score
Their old ones were one of my favorite's, classic, simple. Everyone always complained they needed new ones but I just loved 'em.

These are just terrible.

Would make more sense to have white numbers with orange background. So ugly this way.

ringless

Reaction score
So what do you guys think about two of your future opponents?

I actually like Josh McCown. Watching a couple games this year and he really is tough as nails. In the Cardinals game I was actually wondering why he was left in the game he was in such bad condition. Crawling on the ground in pain after several plays. Wild throws because he was hurt but refused to come out.

Had a couple good years but just horrible talent around him. Wonder how he would've been if he had better opportunities.

Manziel is living breathing garbage

drdiags

Reaction score
Benjamin looks pretty good and hopefully Austin Davis doesn't have to start for the Browns, not sure what happened to McCown. For two teams that don't have much to play for, tonight's game has been entertaining. Schaub needs to knock the rust off as well.

On-Topic - the Browns unis are not too bad. I wouldn't want them for my team but they could grow on you.

ringless

Reaction score
LOL that sequence from 40 seconds to the sliding inbounds was interesting!

And then the Browns accomplish what only the Browns can do lol. factoryofsadness.com

MrThortan

Reaction score
Kick 6 lol

Browns are such a bunch of bad news bears.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Browns are cursed, can't believe this lmfao.

Life must be tough as a Browns fan.

The entire last 2 minutes of the game was hilarious. Both teams deserve to lose. That ending was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cartire

Reaction score
I actually think he stepped out of bounds. But no one cared and they didnt review it.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Cartire":2po0175z said:
I actually think he stepped out of bounds. But no one cared and they didnt review it.

All scores and turnovers are automatically reviewed by upstairs.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":ujyvitsd said:

Life must be tough as a browns fan.

And they still fill their stadium just about every game. One of the most dedicated fan bases in the league, IMO. If the seahawks were that bad for that long I guarantee our stadium would be half empty, I've seen it.

ringless

Reaction score
JSeahawks":23uqp3rx said:
dontbelikethat":23uqp3rx said:

And they still fill their stadium just about every game. One of the most dedicated fan bases in the league, IMO. If the seahawks were that bad for that long I guarantee our stadium would be half empty, I've seen it.

Look at the 49er faithful lol. They had like 12 people there on Sunday.

Cartire

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1hwlldcd said:
Cartire":1hwlldcd said:

First, I dont buy that. Because in the event that its close, they still have the officials go under the hood on TD's and turnovers. I think the term is more about not having to challenge as they will do it automatically in the event its close.

Second, Do you remember Percy's TD run last year on SD? Clearly stepped out of bounds and no review.

Sherminator

Reaction score
ringless":d3owo0tr said:
JSeahawks":d3owo0tr said:
dontbelikethat":d3owo0tr said:

Look at the 49er faithful lol. They had like 12 people there on Sunday.

Cardinals @ 49ers
70,799 attended.
Levi's Stadium Capacity = 68,500
=103%

49ers @ Cardinals
63,633 attended.
U. Phoenix Stadium Capacity = 63,400
=100.3%

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/ari ... eam?opp=27
Did you mean to say look at the Cardinal faithful? That would have made more sense. ;)

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Cartire":116bwrx3 said:
dontbelikethat":116bwrx3 said:
Cartire":116bwrx3 said:

First, I dont buy that. Because in the event that its close, they still have the officials go under the hood on TD's and turnovers. I think the term is more about not having to challenge as they will do it automatically in the event its close.

Second, Do you remember Percy's TD run last year on SD? Clearly stepped out of bounds and no review.

For the Percy TD, the broadcast showed it was a mistake and the NFL admitted it was a mistake. I don't know too many blatant non TD's that were kept as TD's that I remember, that Percy TD was one of the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Mistakes happen, or maybe it's all a conspiracy, idk. If you don't think they actually review it, then nothing I can really do to change that opinion lol.

I think I also remember them overturning a TD call when either Antonio Brown or Leveon Bell had that crazy lateral return to win the game for the Steelers, but they stepped out of bounds at like the 5yrd line, so they reversed the call and the Steelers lost.

Cartire

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":e4al0c1b said:
Cartire":e4al0c1b said:
dontbelikethat":e4al0c1b said:
Cartire":e4al0c1b said:

For the Percy TD, the broadcast showed it was a mistake and the NFL admitted it was a mistake. I don't know too many blatant non TD's that were kept as TD's that I remember, that Percy TD was one of the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. Mistakes happen, or maybe it's all a conspiracy, idk. If you don't think they actually review it, then nothing I can really do to change that opinion lol.

I think I also remember them overturning a TD call when either Antonio Brown or Leveon Bell had that crazy lateral return to win the game for the Steelers, but they stepped out of bounds at like the 5yrd line, so they reversed the call and the Steelers lost.

Dude. I don't think it's a conspiracy. You took my comments in the wrong direction. My point is that the NFL does make mistakes. They should have reviewed this. If you think the auto review is good enough, then why does the head official ALWAYS go under the hood during an actual TD review?

The point being, it was obviously close enough to warrant an actual review. But they hype of the moment and the zero remarks about his possibility of going out are what determined the no review.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Maybe the the ref on the sideline saw it was a clear TD that he never reached the out of bounds, that's the only thing I can think of? That's why I would also assume ESPN didn't make a big deal out of it. But obviously the camera angle wouldn't be as clear, so we're left up to speculation. The All-22/coaches film should provide a good idea of what happened. I'm sure if Hill stepped out of bounds, there will be an an article about it somewhere eventually.

Cartire

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":24oll4v8 said:
Maybe the the ref on the sideline saw it was a clear TD that he never reached the out of bounds, that's the only thing I can think of? That's why I would also assume ESPN didn't make a big deal out of it. But obviously the camera angle wouldn't be as clear, so we're left up to speculation. The All-22/coaches film should provide a good idea of what happened. I'm sure if Hill stepped out of bounds, there will be an an article about it somewhere eventually.

I'm not so sure about that. Many reasons here.

1) ESPN holds the camera shots. Without them showing a close one during broadcast, no one is gonna see close enough footage.

2) I doubt the all-22 will be close enough to determine.

3) it's the Browns doing what the Browns do. The better story is that and not the potential out of bounds. You can gauruntee if it were the patriots, there would be articles about if he stepped out or not.

4) ESPN didn't comment on it, because like most everyone else watching, they were caught up in the ridiculous event that just occurred.

5) The refs were far more concerned with controlling the teams as the extra pt still needed to get kicked and both teams were already shaking hands on the field.

I honestly don't know if he stepped out. He might have not. But I think it warrant a proper review. Especially because it was the deciding factor in the game.

Latest posts