The Browns uniforms are hideous

253hawk

Reaction score
In or out of bounds, Levine (the Raven who jumped offside and got back) didn't get back far enough as his hand was in the neutral zone when the ball was snapped. Should have been a 5 yard penalty.

Ravens penalty0

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Cartire":1r6wsgtq said:
dontbelikethat":1r6wsgtq said:
Maybe the the ref on the sideline saw it was a clear TD that he never reached the out of bounds, that's the only thing I can think of? That's why I would also assume ESPN didn't make a big deal out of it. But obviously the camera angle wouldn't be as clear, so we're left up to speculation. The All-22/coaches film should provide a good idea of what happened. I'm sure if Hill stepped out of bounds, there will be an an article about it somewhere eventually.

I'm not so sure about that. Many reasons here.

1) ESPN holds the camera shots. Without them showing a close one during broadcast, no one is gonna see close enough footage.

2) I doubt the all-22 will be close enough to determine.

3) it's the Browns doing what the Browns do. The better story is that and not the potential out of bounds. You can gauruntee if it were the patriots, there would be articles about if he stepped out or not.

4) ESPN didn't comment on it, because like most everyone else watching, they were caught up in the ridiculous event that just occurred.

5) The refs were far more concerned with controlling the teams as the extra pt still needed to get kicked and both teams were already shaking hands on the field.

I honestly don't know if he stepped out. He might have not. But I think it warrant a proper review. Especially because it was the deciding factor in the game.

Watching the highlight again, obviously it's not 100% clear, but from the angles we can see, seems like his foot is always an inch or two away from the out of bounds line and even when the people on the sideline are blocking the view of his feet, he seems to running in a straight stride and comes out clearly not touching the out of bounds line (right before the camera angle changes, you can see where his foot is when he begins to take the straight strides down the field, and his feet aren't that close to the out of bounds). Nothing is concrete though obviously.

Again, only thing I can think of that would make them not do a proper review and delaying/stopping the game is if it was an obvious TD.

[youtube]pBkjOrYv1Gk[/youtube]

253hawk

Reaction score
Here's the closest Hill ever got to the sideline:

YALk5cJ

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":anvqkck3 said:
Those uniforms will look even worse after they play us on December 20th!

And I'll be there!!! First time at Century Link... :snack: :thirishdrinkers:

rideaducati

Reaction score
If the internet was invented in 1946, this would have been one of the first ever forum topics.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The best part of the Browns uniforms is that they have "Browns" running down their legs. It is the perfect analogy for their franchise.

Latest posts