Richardson

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Your thoughts? I think he is a keeper. Him and Norwood will combine so we do not miss Harvin. I know totally different things but I think the two fit in with our team better than Harvin.

BTW ADB is and always will be money for this team. Not the fastest but clutch.

sutz

Reaction score
They did pretty well today. Nice to see them get some reps and step up.

:th2thumbs:

northseahawk

Reaction score
PRICH is awesome. . Maybe my favorite player this year. Doesn't seem to be a rookie. I think they should increase his role. He is natural and I see a nice career from him

pehawk

Reaction score
What we saw today is what he is. He's DeSaun Jackson.

You don't torch the Pac12, sans ANY supporting cast, and not be a baller. Dude's legit.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":rk7m1l03 said:
What we saw today is what he is. He's DeSaun Jackson.

You don't torch the Pac12, sans ANY supporting cast, and not be a baller. Dude's legit.
The key to your statement is "sans ANY supporting cast". Agree with you 100%. He has a chance to be what we thought Pussy Harvin was going to be for this team.

Rob12

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":1fzgoz7q said:
Your thoughts? I think he is a keeper. Him and Norwood will combine so we do not miss Harvin. I know totally different things but I think the two fit in with our team better than Harvin.

BTW ADB is and always will be money for this team. Not the fastest but clutch.

I think ADB is plenty fast enough and his acceleration looks top notch, at least to my eyes.

Richardson is going to be a big time player for us. As he gets more reps with Russ and gets more game experience, he'll get better.

Need to see more of Norwood, but so far so good.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Yeah I was excited when walters had to sit which gave PRich opportunities he wouldn't have gotten returning and receiving. I like that we tried to get him the ball deep once, even though it was incomplete.

I think he is our Golden Tate answer.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Not trying to be a Debbie downer and I do like Richardsons prospects, but how does a nice KR and 2 catches for 20 yards scream savior?

Now Kelvin Benjamin on the other hand :shock:

sutz

Reaction score
Steve2222":2lahyu94 said:
Not trying to be a Debbie downer and I do like Richardsons prospects, but how does a nice KR and 2 catches for 20 yards scream savior?

Meh. We don't need a savior, just some help at WR. Rich can provide some of that, I think.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Steve2222":z409mb0w said:

Keeper=Savior?

Steve2222

Reaction score
Maybe savior was the wrong word but somebody said he's Deshawn Jackson. Like I said I'm excited for his prospects, but my enthusiasm is still curbed towards him.

Exittium

Reaction score
Steve2222":nvspi09l said:
Maybe savior was the wrong word but somebody said he's Deshawn Jackson. Like I said I'm excited for his prospects, but my enthusiasm is still curbed towards him.

Because you prefer that 50/50 gamble deep throws for wilson to (Insert big build WR) like cam has for Benjamin? If these young guys are consistent I'll take that over rolling the dice to a tall big WR.

pehawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":3qg3q796 said:

I said DeSaun, and still think that. He'll never be that in this offense, but, I seem same traits. If anything Richardson has him route running.

Polk738

Reaction score
he definitely looked better than Percy Harvin did with the jets today, I clicked on a video that said Percy Harvin highlights expecting to see big plays.....it was laughable, glad hes gone.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Exittium":2xri5skj said:
Steve2222":2xri5skj said:

Because you prefer that 50/50 gamble deep throws for wilson to (Insert big build WR) like cam has for Benjamin? If these young guys are consistent I'll take that over rolling the dice to a tall big WR.

For some receivers, those deep balls aren't 50/50 gambles.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Dude almost took it to the house on that return. One guy cut off his angle. He looks great for deep balls. He's really caught everything thrown to him. I'm very excited about his contribution so far and think it will grow.

olyfan63

Reaction score
It's nice to see what Harvin-equivalent speed and quickness looks like running correct routes downfield. PRich for the win.

Latest posts