Scottemojo

Reaction score
misfit":3qhz1rcp said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/526377525065547776[/tweet]

:180670:
Vultures gonna pick at stuff.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
:cry: Sucks if its true, I had a feeling it was going to happen because he's owed so much next year and is getting up there in age; but hoped that if his play was still elite they'd keep him. We'll probable add another rb in the draft to compete with Turbin/CMike

Brett

Reaction score
I have been wondering how lynch is really feeling about seattle lately. After the rumor of him almost not getting on the team bus after the harvin trade and today i read this article about how he doesn't want to be here and they may trade him ?

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/10/2 ... y-looming/

What is going on in this locker room ? Why is this starting to feel so much different than the past few seasons. All I know is we had better get our butts in gear today n get that W.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Wow! I guess winning the superbowl puts a target on your back... First we trade harvin.... Then russell wilson aint "black enough" .... Now beastmode is a problem ? Umm he has been this way since day one of being a seahawk , he didnt talk to media ... He didn't go to whitehouse ... He was upset that a fellow player he was friends with got traded... The media is just trying to make a story out of anything... But i guess this comes with being the CHAMPS.... Lets just focous on panthers this week and worry about next year... Next year, til then lets go hawks... And its good to be the king!!!!

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I doubt this came from any front-office person, there's no way they would be leaking this before a must-win game.

Mort's grasping at straws.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
jerseyhawk":139263y5 said:
Wow! I guess winning the superbowl puts a target on your back... First we trade harvin.... Then russell wilson aint "black enough" .... Now beastmode is a problem ? Umm he has been this way since day one of being a seahawk , he didnt talk to media ... He didn't go to whitehouse ... He was upset that a fellow player he was friends with got traded... The media is just trying to make a story out of anything... But i guess this comes with being the CHAMPS.... Lets just focous on panthers this week and worry about next year... Next year, til then lets go hawks... And its good to be the king!!!!
Well said, all the way around.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
If he doesn't want to be here, get a draft pick and move on. It's a shame we're in transition mode so soon after a title but it is what it is.

Time for Christine Michael and Robert Turbin to prove their worth.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Article on ESPN....

The organization has grown tired of his ways, including pulling a no-show at the White House Super Bowl ceremony, his training camp holdout and his possible contribution to locker-room distractions.

He might have been available for a trade by Tuesday's deadline, sources said, but fullback Derrick Coleman broke his foot in last week's loss to the Rams, causing backup running back Robert Turbin to be moved into a fullback role. Christine Michael will continue to get some carries.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11767 ... hawn-lynch

At least we get more CMike!

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
I've grown tired of ESPN's ways and I'm not expecting them to report any true stories until Pete Carroll says something.

On a serious note, I really don't believe this one bit. Lynch has been a different player ever since they traded for him. Why now? I understand this is his last year on his contract, but I seriously doubt that this is the reason.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He would be almost impossible to replace but the "want to" is on him.
He and Percy may have been close but he and Russell have played very well together and are in perfect sync on that field so I doubt their relationship is an issue. Who knows who is in Lynch's ear though. Last week on the NFL network LT made a comment directed at Beast that may be telling. LT said something to the effect of "I went through this in San Diego. They switched from a run blocking line to a pass blocking line and I could no longer be successful there as a player". He directed his comment to Beast and said he should take note when making his long term plans.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If they were really that tired of stuff he did last year he wouldn't be there now. See: Percy Harvin.

SeaChase

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":8rqcn5vu said:
Wouldn't shock me but have no clue if there's a shred of truth to the report.

If we see less of Lynch and more of Michael and Turbin in the game plan than that could be an indicator.

Rob12

Reaction score
Killa Kam":31vvnred said:
:cry: Sucks if its true, I had a feeling it was going to happen because he's owed so much next year and is getting up there in age; but hoped that if his play was still elite they'd keep him. We'll probable add another rb in the draft to compete with Turbin/CMike

I don't doubt for one second that the Seahawks would pay his salary next year if he wasn't such a pain in the ass.

Acts like his have to get old. We all love Beast, but if he's turning into a distraction and someone who isn't a solid locker room guy, he needs to go.

PC/JS are not afraid to clean house. It makes me feel confident in an odd sort of way. Just hope they kill it in the next couple of drafts so the pieces that are departing can be replaced.

Trying to fight the feeling that the wheels are falling all the way off. No. 3 will always help me with that.

Rob12

Reaction score
Brett":205a5olv said:
I have been wondering how lynch is really feeling about seattle lately. After the rumor of him almost not getting on the team bus after the harvin trade and today i read this article about how he doesn't want to be here and they may trade him ?

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2014/10/2 ... y-looming/

What is going on in this locker room ? Why is this starting to feel so much different than the past few seasons. All I know is we had better get our butts in gear today n get that W.

I hate feeling this way but I really believe that the success has gone completely to the heads of some key players. Hopefully that's not the case, and a lot of this could be the media just stirring things up, but I can't shake the feeling that the locker room is a pretty tense place right now. So many damn distractions lately.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
On a side note, I can't stop staring at the bags under Chris Berman's eyes. I think he's been working out, because there is some definition there

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
SeaChase":1yy4pig3 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1yy4pig3 said:
Wouldn't shock me but have no clue if there's a shred of truth to the report.

If we see less of Lynch and more of Michael and Turbin in the game plan than that could be an indicator.

Not neccesarily as Lynch has a back issue that really seems to flare up bad on long plane trips across the country. He missed an entire game before and big chunks of 1st qtr's in others. I would not read much into today's game regarding that.

Rob12

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3uvxhcga said:
He would be almost impossible to replace but the "want to" is on him.
He and Percy may have been close but he and Russell have played very well together and are in perfect sync on that field so I doubt their relationship is an issue. Who knows who is in Lynch's ear though. Last week on the NFL network LT made a comment directed at Beast that may be telling. LT said something to the effect of "I went through this in San Diego. They switched from a run blocking line to a pass blocking line and I could no longer be successful there as a player". He directed his comment to Beast and said he should take note when making his long term plans.

What long term plans? He's nearly 29.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Seanhawk":11p6ipp8 said:
On a side note, I can't stop staring at the bags under Chris Berman's eyes. I think he's been working out, because there is some definition there
My guess is they are filled with Gin.

Latest posts